Tester supporting MG4 scripts and advisors

Good afternoon!

Can you tell me if there are any testers that support MG4 scripts and EAs?

Lovely Ludmila! What do you mean by "MG4"? Some new platform?!

I apologise for the typo! I meant MT4 (meta trader).

What's wrong with the MT4 tester?

The "native" MT4 tester can only work with 1 symbol and cannot work with several at the same time. The other tester, which I use, can work with several symbols, but it cannot use EAs and indicators. So I need such a tester, so that I can test several symbols and EAs at the same time.

Lyudmila:
The "native" MT4 tester can only work with 1 symbol and cannot work with several at the same time. The other tester, which I use, can work with several symbols, but it cannot use Expert Advisors and indicators. Thus, I need such a tester, which allows me to test several symbols at a time and use EAs.

Use MetaTrader 5 and forget the problems.

This is exactly the kind of tester that you won't find anywhere else in terms of quality and capabilities.

Renat:

Use MetaTrader 5 and forget the problems.

It has a tester that you won't find anywhere else in terms of quality and features.

But the language is so different that it takes a long time to master it. And we need, as always, "already yesterday".

AlexeyVik:
Only the language in it is so different that it takes a long time to master it. And we need, as always, "already yesterday".
It's not different at all. They are two identical languages with a single compiler.

Renat:
Not different at all. They are two identical languages with a single compiler.

"Not at all different" is when you take mq4, save it to mq5 and it compiles without errors or warnings, and the resulting eh5 works after all that. To put it mildly, it's not really so, at the moment )))

Well different trading principles don't really fit the definition of "not at all different" either, in MT5 positions are summed, unlike in MT4, and this forces the programmer to completely rework some MTS.

Well, maybe the creators do not see such difficulties faced by ordinary programmers.

For example, I once studied BASIC at the institute and nothing else... I had to learn mql4 on my own, I have no problems with it now. When I tried to use mql5, I wrote one simple indicator, less than 100 lines together with a mql5 indicator hat and it took me almost a week to master it. In my opinion there is a difference and the difference is significant.

evillive:
I'm not joking and am not overdoing it - it really is. "Not at all different" is when you take mq4, save it in mq5 and it compiles without errors and warnings, and still works. To put it mildly, it's not really so, at the moment )))

Not at all means that the language is the same.

The only difference is a small set of functions (MT5 has better ones) and there are no major costs to master.

As for "I don't want to waste my time" and "I need it yesterday", I want to remind that a trading platform is an important tool to increase a trader's efficiency. When a well-known more effective and functional solution is available, not using it is doing harm to yourself and deceiving yourself with invented myths.

You just need to compare trading strategy testers to forget about MT4 forever. I'm not joking and I'm not overreacting - it's real.

Reason: