Making money on forex is impossible - page 44

http://www.2stocks.ru/main/stocktrading/497/tradesecret

Debugger:
http://www.2stocks.ru/main/stocktrading/497/tradesecret
The same scoring they criticise, only at a higher level. It's a blunder on the latter points.

I don't have a stomach, i.e. I differ in that I don't have one. But it's OK, it's funny, only now I'm more concerned about how to make the indicator itself update its buffers programmatically for a new day (RefreshRates() doesn't help)! And the objects change, despite the fact that there are a lot of them, and the buffers (there are only 3 of them) do not want to simply connect the levels of past days with the levels of incoming ones! I have each time to click on compile or update! Tried different options and every midnight check, well, no way! Sorry, it was just a word I had to, what hurts, he said! Good night!

simpleton:

I still don't get it: do 95% of those who say they don't place stops - do they do so because they have such a system, or because they psychologically cannot bring themselves to fix incoming losses and hope that, when losses are generated, price moves in the opposite direction, so that they can close at least at 0? ....

Yes, they have a "I'll take it all, but I won't close the loss" system.

paukas:

Yeah, that's their "I'll take it all, but I won't close the loss" system.

It's a start, because if it's not, the tester's gonna lose...

I wonder if there are loss-making systems that drain faster than those with the same take and stop?

Boeing747:
I wonder if there are loss-making systems that drain faster than those with the same take and stop?

there is. open and immediately close with a max. lot and so on until you are drained, it drains the spread and quickly ))))

evillive:

Open and immediately close with a max lot and then go to the bottom ))))
i meant systems that are losing faster than the spread. i keep trying to find a losing system to turn it into a profitable one but i can't do it yet.

Boeing747:
I was referring to systems that lose faster than the spread. I keep trying to find a losing system to turn it into a profitable one, but it's not working yet.

there's no fish there. you have to look for a profitable one from the beginning.

evillive:
there's no fish there. you have to look for a profitable one from the beginning.

It seems to me that if there are no fish there will be no fish with profitable systems. or am i wrong?
Reason: