Is the task solvable in principle in MQL4 ? - page 5

well what separate advisors ? is it a problem to make one multicurrency in one ? and if you can't, what's the point of trying to whip the wrong thing ?

ideally one, multi-currency + pairs, which DTs do not have at all... all possible crosses... fast, tailored not to the price, but to the person who gives it to you...

perfect code... that's purely about the MQL tools... that's where the fun part comes in... and the first person who says it's a girl can throw a stone at me...

TheXpert:
It seems to me that the task is a bit of a misnomer from the outset. And it is practically impossible to solve in any normal way. The only "normal" way (and with problems) is the order opening manager at the master, i.e. all orders are opened in one thread exclusively through the master.

Is it realistic to have the only lever of controlling traders is a global variable ?

zoritch:
Delirium

It is nonsense to ask a similar question, for example, here http://www.woman.ru/health/medley7/thread/4319441/

I didn't seem to make a mistake with the forum and set the task quite clearly: to organise a crowd of advisors by one advisor managing one common global variable. I didn't hide my "qualifications" either.

And with all due respect, I do not think my question is nonsense.

If the task is not solvable - do not take more of your time, if it is - tell me how.

Zakyza:

It's nonsense to ask a similar question here http://www.woman.ru/health/medley7/thread/4319441/

I didn't seem to make a mistake with the forum and set the task quite clearly: to organise a crowd of advisors by one advisor managing one common global variable. I didn't hide my "qualifications" either.

If the problem is not solvable - do not take more of your time, if it is solvable - tell me how.

okay, okey-dokey... why a "crowd of councillors" in the first place ? i don't understand, maybe due to my natural stupidity...

If it's not clear, it's clear that you don't have access to their code and are trying to control them via global variables... imho... It's a dead end, nonsense...

It's probably better to write your own code... even if it takes a few months of your unique life...

and therefore their algorithm is a mystery to you... peepee

Zakyza:

It is nonsense to ask a similar question, for example, here http://www.woman.ru/health/medley7/thread/4319441/

If the problem is not solvable, I will not take more of your time, if it is, please tell me how.

Without feedback, the task is not solvable. One way of organising feedback has been outlined by Expert, but it is more expensive than ordering a new advisor.

Talk to the author :)

tara:

Without feedback, the task is not solvable. One way to organise feedback is through Expert, but it is more expensive than ordering a new EA.

Talk to the author :)

Do you know the exact response times of each of them?

zoritch:

and you know exactly the response times of each of them ?
No, not even interested; but why persuade a man to do something he doesn't want to do?

I'll say it again - nonsense... there ' s no such thing as a profitable advisor, even if there are a lot of them...

it's when you get into every line... then you'll realize.... that this is the worst option and you can do better...

Reason: