Help a girl write a simple advisor - page 8

nikelodeon:

Yeah, bros, and get this. Every time a "girl" shows up on this forum. In any guise, with any problem. Everyone gets all excited and starts chatting away. It's like when all the men in the ladies' company try to get a bellyful. Have you ever noticed that? :-)))))

:-)

"girl" - have you checked? :-)

Well, let's just say she's not lying about this...... Even if it's a boy, let him know that everyone treats him like a BABA!!!! :-))))))

So... Alice is the girl from the land of the os!!!!!

I mean, she could just as easily be a girl. And we all know they're the most successful on the market.... Better than boys, anyway....

nikelodeon:

Yeah, bros, and get this. Every time a girl shows up on this forum. In any guise, with any problem. Everyone gets all excited and starts chatting away. It's like when you're with the ladies, all the men try to tighten their stomachs. Have you ever noticed that? :-)))))

But where's the girl in all this?

A high school kid who thinks he's gonna get the suckers to give him a little advice. He added his childish reverie about a fragile girl-trader who accidentally got dumped but was previously so cool, boldly went in 500-1000 lots for more tragic / tearful situation..., like suckers will be bought...

Nuh-uh...

И... it's... It's not a "tummy tuck" thing, it's an outright fun thing - there's rarely a chance to have a good time...

artmedia70:
И... it's... It's not a "tummy tuck" thing, it's an outright fun thing - there's rarely a chance to have a good time...

That's what I'm saying. I'm reading this thread and I'm grinning at.... Beautiful!!!!!

artmedia70:

Don't make our horseshoes laugh... Bullshit

People are having a blast here.

Also a possibility: I didn't take it into account :)

It reminds me of a social survey. It's free and something along the lines of: "Yeah, let's get the enthusiasts out there and we'll use it later. Maybe something interesting will come up".

>

Integer:

Barish, barish, how good you are - we have an ishyak at home that looks like you!
Reason: