Help a girl write a simple advisor - page 6

artmedia70:
Well... what an intrigue. Spit it out...

What intrigue is there - for 4 years, do not know the bail requirements, confuse them (most likely) with the change in profits per one tick, well, not 4 years, not 500 lots, and judging by the turns of speech of an elderly pulpit definitely not a girl, but trying to make faces dummy years about 17-22-s...

Well, if it really is Alice. Think how hard it is for her!!!!!! It's shaved off everywhere :-)

I think I could help. But I think this way of trading is a total violation of the terms of the brokerage company. It turns out that you are stealing from the brokerage firm. Do you think they will like it?

I call it. PIPSQUEAK-ASSASSIN!!!!

I made one of these a month ago... it's a good deal. I experimented with it, so you can have three grand a month on a fire lot.

sannin:
I made one of these a month ago... it's a good deal. I experimented with it, so you can get three grand a month on a fire lot.
I'm just trying to get 10,000 lodges, then it doesn't open ..... But the system is null and void.

Everyone does what they can when they do what they want.

No, I'm not familiar with Madame ... since March I have come up with 5 ideas and wrote EAs as best I could while studying programming ... but I'm afraid they cannot be adjusted properly to history ... and I can tell Alice that 2 or 3 deals are enough

Her to say my to do why give if say your ideas to do a lot of very money. I think we will give money, a lot of money ....

"Sociable, pretty girl without complexes will sell a carload of cement"

nikelodeon:

Well, if it really is Alice. Think how hard it is for her!!!!!! It's shaved off everywhere :-)

I think I could help. But I think this way of trading is a total violation of the terms of the brokerage company. It turns out that you are stealing from the brokerage firm. Do you think they will like it?

A photo in the studio; obligatory nude, obligatory with the addresses of other resources with the contacts of this "young enchanting tinker".

It will not go further than "V Kontakte", because the present teenagers do not know and do not recognize other resources for "upsharing". But, thus considers itself cleverer and more cunning than all, on a question "who is Beethoven", with knowledge answering "A dog". And, naturally, a hypertrophied sense of grandeur and omniscience under the name of nihilism and adolescent maximalism. Yo, wow, comon eurie badi!!!

artmedia70:

Photo in the studio; obligatory nude,

Reason: