Help a girl write a simple advisor - page 4

I don't understand, what do you want from me? If you can't, give me a bycott and tell me I don't belong on the ship, I'm used to that sort of thing

Alisa-:
I don't understand, what do you want from me? If you can't, give me a bycott and tell me I don't belong on the ship. I'm used to that.

Interesting, isn't it? You started the communication on the forum with what? Make me an EA, because I was trading with big lots and suddenly lost it by accident. Now I'm broke, and I want to have an advisor. And my strategy is super-duper-mega... but I don't have money. Can you do it? And my strategy is as simple as a shoe, but I'll tell you only when you do...

Do you understand? Don't you?

Nah. I don't understand, I can write to you right now, there's nothing "super-duper-mega" about it

and I've already replied to you about the "big lots".

The strategy is that if the price makes at least n ticks in a certain number of seconds in one direction, a trade is opened in that direction and closed with a profit of 1 point.

Don't write to me that I'm being snarky. I can't figure out how to make this dependence of ticks and seconds

Until you describe the strategy, people will continue to mock you. You need to start by outlining the system, then there will be constructive discussion, but otherwise... There are plenty of examples. On this forum. They don't like freeloaders who come with an outstretched hand.

And about money, if you want money for it, I won't write anything else, I didn't ask anyone to wish me an advisor, but to help me with a code, specifically I clarified my question about addiction

Alisa-:
The strategy is that if the price makes at least n ticks in one direction for a certain number of seconds, a trade in that direction is opened and closed with a profit of 1 point.
Excuse me, when you trade by this system, did you have a stopwatch and a ruler? And you waited for half a week? And your brokerage company allowed you to open with such a lot on a fast movement?

Alisa-:
And about money, if you want money for it, I won't write anything else, I didn't ask anyone to wish me an advisor, but to help with the code, specifically I clarified my question about addiction
And there are many people who can help with the code. Start writing your code and post it here. What you do not get, they will tell you. No problem. The way is open for those who are thirsty for knowledge.
Reason: