MetaTrader 4 Build 529 beta released with new compiler - page 146

Zhunko:
What the hell is "dynamic structure"?

It's nothing special, Vadim. It's an abbreviation, for those who understand it, so that they don't have to write so many letters. It means "dynamically distributed structure".

MyStruct *MyDinamicStruct = new MyStruct(Name, Type, Value);  // динамическая структура.  живёт в куче
MyStruct MyStaticStruct(Name, Type, Value);  // статическая структура.  живет в сегменте данных
void MyFunc()
  {
   MyStruct MyAutoStruct(Name, Type, Value);  // автоматическая структура.  живет в стеке
  }

LiveUpdate: new version 4.00 build 567 is available

After the update the editor and terminal were forced to close during compilation (I might not have seen the log when I was editing)

MetaDriver:
Why are there dynamic structures in mql? Aren't you confused?

I mean the size. If you set the size statically during declaration, then on deinitialization you get that message. If you don't set the size during declaration and use ArrayResize later, then everything is ok....

I'm ashamed to admit that I don't understand OOP, but I really want to understand it ...

How to get started, simple examples ... And also explain how OOP is better than regular programming, if possible with a small example ...

Sorry for the off-top ...

MetaDriver:

It's nothing special, Vadim. It's an abbreviation, for those who understand it, so that they don't have to write so many letters. It means "dynamically distributed structure".

Ugh! That's normal. I thought, that Metakvots have invented structure with variable number of members :-))

The highlighted one doesn't make sense to me though.

VOLDEMAR:

I'm ashamed to admit I don't understand OOP, but I want to understand it very badly...

Suggest where to start, simple examples ... And also explain how OOP is better than ordinary programming, if possible with a small example ...

Sorry for the off-top ...

It's brief. The rest will settle into practice.

OOP in MQL5 using examples: error and warning code handling

The Fundamentals of Object Oriented Programming

This is the most useful articles for me,

I have learned it from here - these are the most useful articles for me and do not forget about Help (though it contains complicated examples for beginners, but you'll understand even not so with experience).

It's enough to get you started. The debugger is also useful for studying code implementation, sometimes things are not as simple as they seem.

ALXIMIKS:

OOP in MQL5 using examples: error and warning code handling

The Fundamentals of Object Oriented Programming

This is the most useful articles for me,

I have learned it from here - these are the most useful articles for me and do not forget about Help (though it contains complicated examples for beginners, but you'll understand even not so with experience).

It's enough to get you started. The debugger is also useful for studying code implementation, sometimes things are not as simple as they seem.

Thank you !!! Started smoking ....

VOLDEMAR:

Thank you !!! Started smoking ....
Careful - there are fly agarics in there ;)

Hello, Who can tell me where I can download MT4 terminal with build 568? I have on my DC from F4Y - there is a build 509.

Alexander:
The 568th build has been released.

OBJ_LABEL and OBJ_BUTTON disappear at the bottom edge of the chart. Please fix this. I don't want to wait for a new build and write about it here for the third time.

Reason: