MetaTrader 4 Build 529 beta released with new compiler - page 73

MT4 Version 549

A small, unpleasant glitch that has wandered since the first versions in which one-click trading appeared.

Once the required lot has been installed in the default settings, if you right click on

to set a stop or limit order - there will be a different lot size (the old one)

If you set the last used value and F9 and open an order,

This does not change the lot size either when we trade with one click, which does not correlate with the logics of setting up such an order.

It seems to initialise the variable ( which is used for one-click trading)

only goes through initialization. It should be grabbed in settings. or grab the last volume.

It's hard to judge why/why this variable was introduced additionally !

After all, there is already a variable - the last used volume

and fixed (default) - maybe it is logical to take it from there - after all, during initialization it is taken from there anyway!

Since when you restart the terminal, the lot is placed according to the logic of the settings - or the last used before.

ruslanchik:
does everyone have PipeExample in the 549 build?
Yes, they do. I see that in the latest build the developers have worked on the indices with stdlib.mq4 library as well

artmedia70:

Same problem. Copyed into ME via notepad

Windows 7x32, MT build 548, MetaEditor build 874. Running everything from icons on the Desktop as a normal user of the Administrator group, /portable is used.

New ME saves everything in Unicode, it must be related...

Is this permanent?

komposter:

The new ME keeps everything in Unicode, it must be related...

Is it permanent?

Yes, somewhere in this thread stringo (or Renat) answered that forever. ANSI is history now.

Please send me 548 build ( terminal.exe file only) because I have missed one day to upgrade from 547 to 549 !

Something about comparing files doesn't work at all. It doesn't even open the window. The file is in the repository. I modify the local file - an exclamation mark appears on it. I select "Differences" from the context menu - no action. I also open the journal from the context menu of MQL5 Storage --> Journal. I select the previous revision and "Compare with a working copy" - the comparison works.

What am I doing wrong?

What do you plan to do with the quotes in the new mt4? Has this issue been resolved, or is there uncertainty around it?

Scriptong:

Yes, somewhere in this thread stringo (or Renat) replied that forever. ANSI is now history.

You guessed it wrong, 549 saves the sources in ANSI again.

I was actually surprised - in MT5 source code was not converted to Unicode.

komposter:

You guessed it wrong, 549 saves the sources in ANSI again.

I was actually surprised - in MT5 the sources were not converted to Unicode.

Perhaps it understands source file in any encoding, like Studio. Just characters outside of ANSI will not be available.

Zhunko:
It probably understands the source file in any encoding, like Studio. Just characters outside ANSI will not be available.

I wasn't talking about "understands", I was talking about "saves".
Reason: