I'm all about the tester, which is lying. - page 6

paukas:

That's right. Thick as a Siberian mammoth. All the action is in the open minutes.

))) all this is great, but we got distracted .

So let's look again at the screenshot from the first page carefully .

Again I certainly do not insist, but here is a minute - from this, personally, I would not do.

p.s. The test you have 5 minutes, and here you see 08-38 time.

solar:

))) все это здорово, но мы отвлеклись .

So let's look again at the screenshot from the first page carefully.

Again, of course I do not insist, but for a minute - from this, personally, I would not do.

This is a normal trawl, for every pips, the usual thing. Don't know what you didn't like about it.

solar:

))) all this is great, but we got distracted .

So let's look again at the screenshot from the first page carefully.

Again, of course I do not insist, but for a minute - from this, personally, I would not do.

From the ticks tests

incred:

solar:

It's a regular trawl, for every pipsqueak, commonplace. I don't know what you don't like about it.

You want to do a test for every pip without having a pip. Not even a psychic can do that, let alone a tester.

paukas:

You want to do a test for every pip without having a pip. Not even a psychic can do that, let alone a tester.

An MT4 tester can do that, at least in terms of its stated capacity. It simulates ticks by M1 candlesticks and volumes inside them. Of course there are discrepancies with real time, but it is usually not that important.

That is not the point at all. It's about the fact that the tester is sick. That he implements orders on quotes that he (i.e. the tester) does not have.

incred:

It's not about that at all. It's about the fact that the tester is sick. That he implements orders on quotes that he (i.e. the tester) does not have.

How much more of this can you say? Bai opens by Ask, and the chart by Bid, Ask is larger than Bid, so the Bai icons may hang over the bars, but not beyond the spread. If it is farther than the spread, then you should contact Service Desk and there is nothing wrong with it.

incred:

.... That it implements orders based on quotes that it (i.e. the tester) does not have.

And why doesn't it do it for me? What am I doing wrong?

paukas:
Why doesn't it work for me? What am I doing wrong?

IMHO maybe you are not ordering work by ticks but by other parameters (checkpoints or opening prices), look in your tester on the "settings" page in the "Model" line.

incred:

IMHO maybe you order the work not by ticks, but by other parameters (by checkpoints or open prices), look at your tester on "settings" page in "Model" line.

It's about knowing how to use the tool, and adjusting it if necessary.

And if you can't do either, you end up shouting at the whole world.

But the problem is most often hidden in the inability to use tools and the inability to listen to others.

Now I have run the same EA with the same parameters, but in Alpari's monitor.

I am, of course, somewhat surprised, but everything is clear and correct there. Here is a screenshot of the same piece as in the 2nd post:

Everything is clear and ironclad here.

Here also the near times work fine (2012).

What's left to think...

That the other firm's terminal is sick. Seems unambiguous to me, albeit strange.

Thank you all for a lovely conversation, I am satisfied.

Reason: