Help me find the Indicator - page 4

artmedia70:
Oh, no. This is not a real trade, but a virtual one. You clearly need to know how many points of profit/loss brought you this or that position opened one, three, ten days ago. If you count only entries, you "virtually" have them open until now, even from the beginning of history.

that's the point... you need a "monitoring" chart with every tick.... I need a graph of the development of the "funds" itself...

You need something like this for starters...

Frostr:

that's the point... you need a "monitoring" chart with every tick.... I need a graph of the development of the "funds" itself...

you need something like this for starters...

There is notick history in MT4... Minimal - minutes. Your turkey will be slow...

Frostr:

you need something like this for starters...

The balance will not grow with every tick. It will increase/decrease upon closing of an order/orders (we should first define the entry/exit to be imitated). But equity will coincide with price movement (imitation of a single entry without an exit, and depending on whether it is a Buy or a Sell position that is open).

_new-rena:
The balance will not increase with every tick. It will increase/decrease as the order(s) are closed (we must first determine the entry/exit for the simulation). But the equity will coincide with the price movement.

let the balance remain in place, I am interested in the second line.... how it will develop from the balance....

Frostr:

let the balance stand, I'm interested in the second line.... how it will evolve from balance....
for the third time, I won't tell you. REFERENCE: Equity margins are funds

_new-rena:
for the third time, I won't tell you. REFERENCE: Equity is a means
Except that the equity line will not repeat the price line.

artmedia70:
Except that the equity line will not follow the price line.
Why?

_new-rena:
for the third time, I won't tell you. REFERENCE: Equity margins are funds

i'm aware of that)) that's what i need... funds line, equity line.... who cares))

Frostr:

I'm aware of that))) that's what I need... means line, equity line.... whatever)))
this is where I come off not understanding the point of this exercise....

_new-rena:
why?
Margin depends on the volume of the trade. It changes with every tick. How can you fit its movement into a chart that is limited to minutes? You may lose your deposit in a minute on a hairpin move. How will you draw a gradual decrease of funds with each tick of price movement against your position? Again, the volume of the trade - your funds also depend on it. One has 0.1 lot, the other 1 lot with the same funds prior to opening the position. One has ten times the amplitude of the other.
Reason: