To administrators and moderators - page 7

Integer:

Sorry, you don't look like a clown or a fool. You're a morally deranged man, completely and to the core.
Gennady asked Jesus
What should I do?
You don't have to do anything.
You'd better join the army.
tritol, 10.12.2009

MetaDriver:

Mish, I'm against it, if anything.

This is the only place where there's life here. Not in the traffic sense, but in the biological sense.

Well ... it's better this way and the cabbage will start growing again.

Come on over to A. There's no zombies there.)

Password from Mischek2 account goes to Dima ( Integer )

Don't quarrel by small things )

MetaDriver:

Mish, I'm against it, if anything.

This is the only place where there's life. Not in the traffic sense, but in the biological sense.

And what kind of biological life do you consider yourself to be? Michael sees everything as a zombie. I suppose that everything that in our imperfect world, in any way strives for social justice and equality, is a zombie to Michael)

Integer:
Maybe it's time to end the smoking room with political topics? We could do with non-political ones too.
If we end it, other threads will get flooded. It's easier to channel it than to fight it.) You don't have to read it.) And I'd really like to start a muzzleloader and a pooser )))

Equality is, I suppose, when "the smoking room should be shut down because the wrong people are having the wrong conversations there"? Or is it the opposite of social justice? ))

MetaDriver:

Equality is, I suppose, when "the smoking room should be shut down because the wrong people are having the wrong conversations there"? Or is it the opposite of social justice? ))

Pardon me a thousand times)

uncle steppa has risen from hell
and cut down mikhalkov
he was aiming at nikita
but got confused in a hurry.
al cogol, 27.08.2009

MetaDriver:
uncle steppa has risen from hell
and cut down mikhalkov
he was aiming at nikita
but got confused in a hurry.
al cogol, 27.08.2009