To administrators and moderators

Maybe it's time to end the smoking room with political topics? We could do with non-political ones too.

Integer:
Maybe it's time to end the smoking room with political topics? You can do the non-political ones too.

Because you think people there have their "brains in their skulls backwards (if they have any at all)"?

Or because you think people's "perceptual filters in their brains are mouldy"?

FAGOTT:

because you think people have their "brains in their skulls backwards (if they have any at all)"?
It's a small thing. It's different.

FAGOTT:

because you think people have their "brains in their skulls backwards (if they have any)"?

Or because you think people's "perceptual filters in the brain are mouldy"?

Because it touches the national sensitivities of citizens.

artmedia70:
Because the national sensitivities of citizens are touched there.

Well, we are not a prosecutor to pass such a verdict. Only a prosecutor can admit that. But still there is a big question and a desire to wonder.

artmedia70:
Because the national sensitivities of citizens are touched there.

and these epithets hurt people's personal dignity, so should the smoking room be torn down?

FAGOTT:

and these epithets are hurting people's personal dignity, so should the smoking room be torn down?
Yeah, so the personal ones can't, but the national ones can?

Integer:

Personal ones are allowed, you're still not in the bathhouse with a machine gun.

i_logic:

Personal can do, you're still not in the bathhouse with the machine.

What's that about? Couldn't you have tried to express yourself sane enough to make it clear what you were trying to say?

i_logic:

Личные можно, вы же до сих пор с автоматом не в бане.

Integer:

What's that about? Couldn't you have tried to express yourself in a sane way so it was clear what you were trying to say?

I mean this and this and this and this and this.

Integer:

What about the national feelings of US citizens do you think about?
Reason: