Grail indicators - page 6

yosuf:

1. I agree, but we should still try to understand natural processes.

2. I don't agree, the process is ongoing. This is the second month of stalemate: the initial deposit of 2K is spinning around its axis with an amplitude of 1.7 - 2.4K. The market cannot overpower the algorithm, just as the algorithm has no noticeable advantage over the market, despite the huge number of transactions (2 orders are continuously set every 15 minutes with 0.1 lot). At the moment, equity = 2.109K.

http://forum.alpari.ru/showthread.php?t=60992 for questions from the workers answer in the breaks!

TUF:
Money is time, time is money. Off the subject (((((

no)) There are processes in the marketplace. They have their own time. More precisely, the change of phases. Indicators should reflect this. And the system should correspond to the processes. I.e. to predict the next phase and its influence on the price

Avals:

No)) There are processes going on in the market. They have their time. More precisely, the change of phases. Indicators should reflect this. And the system should correspond to the processes. I.e. to predict the next phase and its influence on the price
I agree, it's true.

Avals:

There is one process. Preferably a cyclical one. Divide it into N equal pieces. Now this is a unit of time and other processes can be measured in this basis. But what does the present have to do with it?))

The entire history of a price consists of the sum of its changes in each "present" bar.

The process takes place in space and time, so you can't think of it as the sum of time alone, without taking space into account.

yosuf:

1. I agree, but we should still try to understand natural processes.

2. I don't agree, the process is ongoing. This is the second month of stalemate: the initial deposit of 2K is spinning around its axis with an amplitude of 1.7 - 2.4K. The market cannot overpower the algorithm, just as the algorithm has no noticeable advantage over the market, despite the huge number of transactions (2 every 15 minutes with 0.1 lot). At the moment, equity = 2.109K.

And why is it spinning around the "axis", i.e. around zero? With so many trades you are working on spreads! Better yet, apply more filters if you can't get rid of false entries! As they say, less is better (more!)!

yosuf:

The entire history of the price consists of the sum of its changes in each "real" bar.

The process takes place in space and time, so it cannot be thought of as the sum of time alone, without taking space into account.

who suggests it?)) Time is a convention. The discretisation of continuous processes. There are requirements for time, e.g. derived from Kotelnikov's theorem. The discretisation must be such that the observer can adequately react

borilunad:
And why is it spinning around the "axis", i.e., around zero? With so many trades you are working on spreads! Better yet, apply more filters if you can't get rid of false entries! As they say, less is better (more!)!
No offense, but filters are utopia, in my opinion. You can splash the baby out (c). let's see what happens, although sometimes it's scary to watch - the lot size reaches 85 units, still, I don't touch it, with the sum of buy lots = +50.

yosuf:
No offense, but filters are utopia, in my opinion. You can splash the baby out (c). see what happens, although sometimes it's scary to watch - loot reaches 85 units, still, I don't touch it, with now the sum of buy lots = +50.

Neither in the tester, nor in the Demo, and even less in the Real, I do not indulge in large deposits and the corresponding lots! For the debugging of the TS you need the Real, but only with a debugged TS the deposit and correspondingly the lots will increase!

There is always a need for a filter! For example, we are working on H1 and there is a pullback on M15, so why not prevent the unnecessary opening of positions? We have to think, try and draw the appropriate conclusions! And your "child" is probably better not to start him, so he does not do anything against you!

The path the car has travelled is already in the past, the rest of the path is in the future. Only the speed is in the present tense. How much further the car will go is not predicted by the distance travelled, but by the speed. It is the length of the future segment which the car passes and which we can reliably predict is the minimum braking distance for the current speed. Speed is time dependent, so time cannot be ignored.

yosuf:
No offence intended, but filters are utopia, if you ask me.

Why are filters suddenly a utopia?

However, the concept of "filter" is too broad and therefore rather vague. After all, the term "filter" can also be applied to (18).

Reason: