What's new in MetaTrader 4 and MQL4 - big changes on the way - page 14

sitt:

and for us to have one at all is two big differences, as they say in Odessa.

"us" who?

Did someone authorize you to talk nonsense on your behalf?

i for one have not been authorized, do you have a list?

Mischek2 They do, but you are not part of it, I have not even spoken for you personally. Do you have documents that you are a trader and not a programmer? I could ask you the same question. I do not say I represent the entire planet, but there are dozens of people who agree with me, they just do not have time to sit here to rant, they do not want to get into it, and I got here accidentally on the link to read about the innovations, if you do not like the regulars position, no one asked you to sign up, I told those whom I know about my friends and myself, and you do what you want if you do not agree with something.

Mischek2:

"us" who?

Did someone authorize you to talk nonsense on your own behalf?

I for one have not been authorised, do you have a list?

I hope it wasn't written by a programmer)))

JJerboa This is probably written by a half-trader, half-programmer )))) There are such people too.

I wrote it all, so do what you want. Thank you all for your attention.

tt:
but there are a dozen people who agree with me
They don't know what a spread is either? Is MT5 bad because it doesn't make the spread smaller than MT4 ?

I have not found or have not noticed a question/answer, in the current version of MT4 there is a possibility of normal interaction between dll and MQL with the data transfer back and forth, to what extent this possibility will remain in the new version and whether such indicators/experts will not work or will not work correctly?

artmedia70:

Freethinking can end up piling up on mistakes. The most difficult ones to catch. At the same time, code customers demand from the programmer, with the insistence of a religious radical customer, that the code be executed without question.

Highlighted are not compatible concepts.

It seems that several variants of writing the same code, which the MT4 compiler understands equally and unambiguously today, can only turn into errors for you.

If you are an adequate programmer, you can write the most optimal and clear code by yourself and you will not force all the other users to do the same.

TheLiteShadow:
I haven't found or haven't noticed any question/answer, in the current version of MT4 there is a possibility of normal interaction between dll and MQL with data transfer back and forth, to what extent this possibility will remain in the new version and won't such indicators/experts stop working or work incorrectly?

• https://www.mql4.com/ru/search#!keyword=dll&module=mql4_module_articles

Renat:

We are currently doing a huge amount of work to upgrade the MetaTrader 4 client terminal.

Folks, that's great, really great news!

What a great solution, I especially liked the compatibility of mql4 and mql5, clearly mt4 is pulled up to the functionality of mt5.

By the way, this was noticed by the "smart" ones before, when METAUOTES intensively promoted the new releases of MT4.

By programming in MQL4, people will start to shift to MQL5, since the functionality of MQL5 is higher, and people will start to create more code in MQL5

And the gradual transition to MQL5 is inevitable; but MQL4 will probably live a long and happy life.

I anticipate an interesting variant of this development ...

By the way, I wrote and foresaw something similar a few years ago

YuraZ:

By the way, some years ago I wrote and foresaw something similar

A new analyst on the forum.

Even Renat did not foresee it, but he did. ;)

Reason: