Futures volume indicator for MT4 - page 8

Omm:

Is it a case of building a buy/sell indicator in both directions and has a zero in the number of contracts been removed in the arsenal?

It seems that one of the indicators has a MA scale. Maybe it's related to that.

ztzv:

The idea is very interesting, I would say it's a revolution in forex.

But it feels like it's getting fucked up somewhere))))

Compare it to the clusterdelta.

ztzv:

The idea is very interesting, I'd say it's a revolution in forex.

But it feels like it's fucked up somewhere))))

Specifically on the claims:

1. Paid subscription is horrible in terms of the contract. For such a subscription price, the contract is too boorishly worded.

I cannot use free access, as I understand it, at all (I downloaded an Arsenal terminal, the script does not want to work, see a screenshot), or provides one day later (third-party terminal), when these quotes are no longer needed in the damnedest way.

And the display of the indicator is all tapered. (Although I have changed the code a little - instead of separate I put chart, and reduced the number of buffers to 0, but it also worked before)

Screenshots attached.

And the most annoying thing is that the moderator of such a respected resource is not responsible for what he said .

1) The question is not for me.

2) The script pumps up only the archive data, it is designed for this purpose.

3) You're right, it has to be thrown out in the open. I don't think you do either.

And for what words do I have to answer to you dear???

FAQ:

1) The question is not for me.

2) the script only pumps up archive data, that's what it's for. the current data is saved by the Expert Advisor in the kit, keep it on the chart at all times.

3) You're right, it's in the open, although I don't understand why. I don't think you do either.

And for what words do I have to answer to you dear one???

I will explain - if you present something to the public somewhere, you must first take responsibility for its proper implementation and maintenance.

Otherwise you get some crude shit in codebase, if you ask for help - go fuck yourself.

But at the same time you want to be paid $80/month for information which YOU cannot guarantee, but you can change subscription price without warning.

Well guys, I wish I lived like this))))

Owl something there runs itself, the script doesn't work, the indicator doesn't work (rights set) on the arsenal terminal. (See screenshots)

ztzv:

I'll explain - if you present something to the public somewhere, it means that in the first place you have to take responsibility for proper implementation and maintenance.

Otherwise it turns out like this - you get some crude crap from codebase, you ask for help - go fuck yourself.

But at the same time you want to be paid $80/month for information which YOU cannot guarantee, but you can change subscription price without warning.

Oh guys, I wish I lived like this))))

Owl something there works itself, the script doesn't work, the indicator doesn't work (I've set the rights) on the arsenal terminal. (See screenshots)

1) I don't recall you asking for help. I don't see you asking for help, and I'm certainly not the one who sent you where you sent yourself.

2) In the case of a paid subscription, you're not paying money to me, I won't make a penny from it. I can't even ask the finance department what it's about, as you are acting as an incognito.

3) If you want help, please start a normal discussion with all the necessary materials, otherwise you go to the telepaths.

what data is shown in the indicator bar graph? Number of traded contracts (long/short) or something else? For example - daily chart EUR/USD, date - 19.11.13. Indicator histogram data - long: 28494, short: -28257, delta: 237. CME data (from cmegroup.com) for 11/19/13 - VOLUME TOTALS: 201,371 Open Interest: 232,326 .

Please explain exactly what data the indicator histogram shows ?

ztzv:

I'll explain - if you present something to the public somewhere, it means that in the first place you have to take responsibility for proper implementation and maintenance.

Otherwise, it turns out that some crude crap was thrown out to codebase, if you ask for help, go fuck yourself.

Oh guys, I wish I lived like this))))

Owl something there works for itself, the script does not work, the indicator does not work (the rights have been set) on the arsenal terminal. (Take a look at the screenshots.)

If you don't like it, don't use it. This moderator is the most loyal in my opinion.

P.S. Or do you think someone here will lay out ready-made tools for making money and instructions? ))))) well - well ))))

How do people even load these indices and EAs into the terminal?

When I start compiling 'CME_FUTURES_DOWNLOAD.mq4' CME_FUTURES_VOLUME.mq4 I get a lot of errors and of course the process doesn't go further.

Please advise what to do?

FAQ:

Hello.

SkriZhenya:

How do people even load these indices and EAs into the terminal?

When I start compiling 'CME_FUTURES_DOWNLOAD.mq4' CME_FUTURES_VOLUME.mq4 I get a lot of errors and of course the process doesn't go further.

Please advise what to do?

Updates for new builds are being prepared.