Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 986

pycha:

What does "13" mean in this error? Were you trying to assign a value to the thirteenth element?

2586 line, 13 characters per line.

like this.

Thank you

Pokrov:

Insert theNewBar function before OnCalculate in the global leveland in the conditions write if(fNewBar()==true) then the calculation loop,

That's what I need. Thank you!!!

Vadim_2015:
Just what I need. Thank you!!!

There is no need for this separate function in the indicator, the condition is sufficient

if(rates_total - prev_calculated > 0)

Vinin:
Move the calculation to start. And it would be nice to make the cycle correct

transferred - all as it was. zigzag buffer data =0 on all bars. why doesn't it calculate it in the tester ????

AlexeyVik:
I don't know, for some reason I have serious doubts that it doesn't loop in the terminal.
int re_init_zz () 
      {  Big_hi = iCustom(NULL,0,"ZigZag",Big,5,3,1,bars_back_zz); 
         Big_Lo = iCustom(NULL,0,"ZigZag",Big,5,3,2,bars_back_zz);
         Small_hi= iCustom(NULL,0,"ZigZag",small,5,3,1,bars_back_zz);
         Small_Lo= iCustom(NULL,0,"ZigZag",small,5,3,2,bars_back_zz);
         Big_ctrl= iCustom(NULL,0,"ZigZag",Big,5,3,0,bars_back_zz);
         return 0;
      }    
    bars_back_zz = iBarShift(NULL,0,resize_time); 
    for (int a=0; a<1; bars_back_zz++)
                        {
                        re_init_zz();
                        Print(bars_back_zz, Small_hi);
                        if (Big_hi == Small_hi && Big_hi!=0) {a++; Print("1"); ...} 
                        if (Big_Lo == Small_Lo && Big_Lo!=0) {a++; Print("2");....} 
                        }

Dear Professionals, I am asking for your help.

I have lost the ability to use EAs on offline charts created by Renkolivechart 3.2.

As I understand it, I have not called start in the EA installed on this chart, how can I fix this situation?

IIcuX0naT:

Dear Professionals, I am asking for your help.

I have lost the ability to use EAs on offline charts created by Renkolivechart 3.2.

As I understand it, I have not called the start in the EA installed on this chart, how can I fix this situation?

Wait for the working day, on the markets.

r772ra:
Waiting for office hours, in the markets.

Ridiculous.

mario_SC--:

I don't know what you're trying to prove with this code, but I know for a fact that I can't fit into the category of examiners... So if you want help, you're gonna have to become a questioner yourself. Such a cycle easily, under certain conditions, loops, and only chance can keep it from happening.
Reason: