Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 943

Leo59:

Who knows how to find out

longchart_id, // Chart ID. 0 means the current chart.

if the chart is not the current one?

Then it is necessary to select the first ChartFirst to check if it is the right one, by symbol and period, if not select the next one and so on to the right one and define the ChartID

AlexeyVik:
Then you need to select the first ChartFirst to check if it is the right one, by symbol and period, if not select the next one and so on to the right one and define ChartID
Thank you!

Hi all. Dealing with function libraries, import functions (#import) and include files (#include). Not quite sure who "includes" who? So.

The libraries are located in the Libraries folder. This folder may contain 5 (not excluded) kinds of files: 1- .dll (library of Windows functions, already changed for MT4 with modifier #defineMT4_EXPFUNC int __stdcall ...),

2- . ex4(seems to be the result of compiling .mq4 or .mqh), 3- .dat(I haven't read anything about it at all), 4- .mqh(probably a file to enable, because#property library is disabled, but Igor Kim has it,

as a library of additional functions), 5- .mq4(a library of custom functions and include files, which may contain custom functions, include files, .dll libraries and something else.

The include files are in the Include folder and may contain other include files, custom functions, .dll libraries and something else. Also in the folder Include --> Controls --> res icons (pictures) .bmp.

How could I did (remade) script, which does not work (does not respond to mouse and keyboard clicks). Perhaps because the folder Libraries no user32.dll (although it usesWinUser32.mqh and it can not somewhere not be).

Can you tell me where something is wrong. Thanks in advance, the questions are just beginning.

#property copyright "Copyright 2015"
#property link      "http://"
#property version   "1.00"
//#property strict
#include <WinUser32.mqh>

#import  "IdleLib.dll"
int      GetLastKeyWP();
int      GetLastMouseWP();
int      IdleLibInit();
int      IdleLibUnInit();
string   GetActiveWndName();
#import 
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
//| Script program start function                                    |
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
void OnStart()
  {
//---
      Alert("Начало.");
      IdleLibInit();//инициализируем Dll для перехвата событий.
      while(IsStopped()==false)
         {
            int    lastkey=GetLastKeyWP();         //Опрашиваем код посл. клавиши
            int    lastmouse=GetLastMouseWP();     //Опрашиваем код мыши.
            string lastwnd=GetActiveWndName();     //Имя окна Metatrader где произошло событие.
            if ((lastkey!=0) && (lastwnd!=""))
               {
                  Alert("Код нажатой клавиши=",lastkey," из окна ",lastwnd);
               }
            if ((lastmouse!=0) && (lastwnd!="") && (lastmouse!=512)) //отражаем все события кроме движения мыши.
               {
                  Alert("Код мыши=",lastmouse," из окна ",lastwnd);
               }
            Sleep(200);
         }  //while
      IdleLibUnInit();
      Alert("Завершение.");
  }

kosmos0975:

Hi all. Dealing with function libraries, import functions (#import) and include files (#include). Not quite sure who "includes" who? So.

The libraries are located in the Libraries folder. This folder may contain 5 (not excluded) kinds of files: 1- .dll (library of Windows functions, already changed for MT4 with modifier #defineMT4_EXPFUNC int __stdcall ...),

2- . ex4(seems to be the result of compiling .mq4 or .mqh), 3- .dat(I haven't read anything about it at all), 4- .mqh(probably a file to enable, because #property library is disabled, but Igor Kim has it,

as a library of additional functions), 5- .mq4(a library of custom functions and include files, which may contain custom functions, include files, .dll libraries and something else.

The include files are in the Include folder and may contain other include files, custom functions, .dll libraries and something else. Also in the folder Include --> Controls --> res icons (pictures) .bmp.

How could I did (remade) script, which does not work (does not respond to mouse and keyboard clicks). Perhaps because the folder Libraries no user32.dll (although it usesWinUser32.mqh and it can not somewhere not be).

Can you tell me where something is wrong. Thanks in advance, the questions are just beginning.

The Libraries folder contains:

1) self written *.dll;

2) *.ex4 - result of compiled libraries with #property library;

3) *.mq4 (not obligatory) from which *.ex4 from item 2 is compiled.

Thank you for your reply. To clarify: 1) self-written *.dll - library of Windows functions or your code, already adapted to MT4. 2) *.mq4(source) will be compiled together with the main file or its *.ex4(already compiled)

(already compiled) will be included (added) to the main file during compilation. For the editing of the library it is more convenient to have the source file. 3) The deregulation #import only for *.dll. It lies in the Libraries folder because the library, although it is an external

functions. 4) *.mqh - files for inclusion, not compiled (always source).

I read that old libraries may not work because Unicode now. What's wrong with the example above?

kosmos0975:

Thank you for your reply. To clarify: 1) self-written *.dll - library of Windows functions or your code, already adapted to MT4. 2) *.mq4(source) will be compiled together with the main file or its *.ex4(already compiled)

(already compiled) will be included (added) to the main file during compilation. For the editing of the library it is more convenient to have the source file. 3) The deregulation #import only for *.dll. It lies in the Libraries folder because the library, although it is an external

functions. 4) *.mqh - files for inclusion, not compiled (always source).

I read that old libraries may not work because Unicode now. What's wrong with the example above?

To clarify:

1) Windows libraries don't have to be put in the terminal sandbox;

2) *.mq4 (source) with the #property library directive (after compiling it, you get a *.ex4 file). The file will not compile without this directive;

The #import directive is not used only for *.dll libraries. Look at any *.mqh file in the folder Include. By the way, *.mqh (header) files should be located there. They are not compiled.

About "old" libraries and Unicode - it is about self-written *.dll.

I've figured out where everything is. About the structure of the script above. #include< WinUser32.mqh> contains the #import "user32.dll" dictive and a list of adapted external functions. It also #define(assigning mnemonic names) to some

numeric values. Why is this done (assignment) and is it even necessary to include the file #include< WinUser32.mqh>, because the external functions that are used further belong to #import "IdelLib.dll".

The list of functions "user32.dll" seems to have its own for mouse and keyboard hijacking, but no description was found. I would like to know how to make it (script) to work properly (works the same interactive panels in the strategy tester despite its

persistent flaws on the part of developers) and there are knowledgeable people. Looked at a couple of threads on *.dll-libraries. They start briskly, then talk about life. However, for some reason, very little information (working libraries with descriptions and examples).

kosmos0975:

I've figured out where everything is. About the structure of the script above. #include< WinUser32.mqh> contains the #import "user32.dll" dictive and a list of adapted external functions. It also #define(assigning mnemonic names) to some

numeric values. Why is this done (assignment) and is it even necessary to include the file #include< WinUser32.mqh>, because the external functions that are used further belong to #import "IdelLib.dll".

The list of functions "user32.dll" seems to have its own for mouse and keyboard hijacking, but no description was found. I would like to know how to make it (script) to work properly (works the same interactive panels in the strategy tester despite its

persistent flaws on the part of developers) and there are knowledgeable people. Looked at a couple of threads on *.dll-libraries. They start briskly, then talk about life. However, for some reason, very little information (working libraries with descriptions and examples).

Dig around and see if you can find something interesting for yourself.

Who has a normal iMA technical indicator code with APPLIED_PRICE selectable ? Send please!

Leo59:
Who has a normal iMA technical indicator code with APPLIED_PRICE selectable ? Please send it to me!

I don't get it.

MA indicators

Or are they too good for you?

Reason: