Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 324

Hello, here's a question: let's say I placed an order. Will it be executed if there is no connection to the server/the program is switched off, in other words, are the orders stored on the server? Thank you in advance for answering a silly question.

prostoya666:
SALL: Let us say I have placed an order. Will it be executed in case we lose connection to the server and the program is switched off, in other words orders are stored on the server? Thank you in advance for answering a silly question.

Yes all orders are stored on the side of your brokerage company, so are stop loss and take profit orders and expiration times too.

Everything will be executed, it all depends on the decency of your brokerage company.

Hello. Please suggest a book for a beginner in the language. Please don't just read one and then it turns out there are twice as many and better. Thank you.

evillive:

Is it better to search by name and delete? Or are there half a thousand objects in there?

Even a few thousand - why not?

a6pakaga6pa:
Hello. Please suggest a book for a beginner in the language. Please don't just read one and then it turns out there are twice as many and better. Thank you.

Programming in MQL4 Algorithmic Language

a6pakaga6pa:

I think, and in my experience, everything is available on this site, the only thing missing is the basics of forex in terms of terminology, and about Dll in terms of what it is, how, where it comes from, chavo.

artmedia70:

I said not to open according to the market, but with stop orders. I told you right off the bat.

And thanks for the pancakes. You can Skype them to me. ;)

I just tried it, I wondered if it would be long! I looked, the spread in Visual changes with every tick, in Real it is not so often and abruptly, but it can be adjusted by the formula and conditions. I cannot do without stop orders only, I open by market price during market moves and cannot do without limit orders when reversal is imminent.

It's too early to thank you for the pancakes. I'm not so keen on Skype, almost like in Krylov: "He sees a pancake, but he has a grudge"! Or like the Fox at the Crane! Especially in Virtual, it's not the same! Someday or other, everything may happen on occasion! The main thing is that we and your kitty are healthy!

Be careful - women don't feed him for some reason.

And spread modelling is a thankless task, I wouldn't recommend it to my enemy.

Hi all! Please advise how to solve the following problem (I am interested in the order of program code for opening and accounting of orders). I am opening a sell order and I need to place an OP_BUYSTOP order instead of a Stop Loss after a number of points. There is no problem with opening one order at all, but to open two at once......... Surely someone has done similar solutions. Thanks in advance.

tara:

Be careful - women don't feed him for some reason.

And spread modeling is a thankless task, I wouldn't recommend it to my enemy.

Why be fat? Women are good for us in other ways.

What about the spread? I wonder how those on the other side would leak to us and not us to them.

Reason: