Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 274

rosomah:

Thanks, this one in particular I didn't know exactly. And in BB, I used double bb_bs0= iBands(NULL,0,bb_p,bb_dev,0, bb_ap,MODE_MAIN, 0); until doubts took over, regarding MODE_MAIN.

But it works.

In future I will use MA for medium.

What for? The BB already uses a waving machine. I showed you the code from the indicator. There you can see that for the calculation of the midline you call the Macha calculation. So use MODE_MAIN.

hoz:

I've noticed a strange thing now. There's a base library that imports other libraries. Here's a piece of it:

When I start owl, which I am writing now with these libraries, I see in the log:

I mean, according to the log, 2 libraries were loaded: hoz_ReturningSomeInfo@libraryand hoz_Base@Library.

But these libraries are missing: hoz_LoggingToAnyWere@library.ex4, hoz_HandlingWithErrorS@library.ex4 in the journal. Is it supposed to be like this? Or should all uploaded libraries be listed in the log?

They will be downloaded when they are needed.

Zhunko:
They will be downloaded when they are needed.

So that's it. I get it now.

artmedia70:
What for? The BB already uses a waving machine. I showed you the code from the indicator. There you can see that for the calculation of the midline you call the Macha calculation. So use MODE_MAIN.
Ok, I got it. Thank you.

artmedia70:

After all, multiplication is faster than division.

Artyom, so is DoubleToStr(X*10000,0) faster than DoubleToStr(X/Point,0)? Thank you!

borilunad:
It's faster now. I can't say what will happen next. On a five, it all depends on the bit system, the digit capacity of the numbers themselves.

sergeev:

dll from winapi at least. to send the window a char

That Win API must be used, but the conversation is that there is no way to use it from mql, otherwise there would be no point in such statements.

artmedia70:
It's faster now. I can't say what will happen next. On a five, it all depends on the bit system, the digit capacity of the numbers themselves.
And subtraction is even faster! So, replace all actions with subtraction! :))

borilunad:
And subtraction is even faster! So, replace all actions with subtraction! :))
As long as the number of subtractions doesn't exceed one multiplication

Integer:

That Win API must be used, but the conversation like that there is no way to use it from mql, otherwise there would be no point in such statements.

You'll popularize yourself as much as Zhunko already does - and you won't say so much else.

Reason: