[100 pips a day] Looking for a programmer to implement a robot for free - page 16

brato4karik:

sand

To be honest, yes, it was a man's energy, so why shouldn't it help. And the result is his personal experience. They blame him, he wants to be a programmer, don't kill him.

On the second account, you have to change the style, orography, rhythm and so on.

It's just a shitty thing to do.

brato4karik:

sand

To be honest, yes, it was a man's energy, so why shouldn't it help. And the result is his personal experience. He is accused of wanting a programmer, so he should not be killed for that.

You are in the annals.

sand:

why do you keep mentioning 16 black?

is this your favourite sector?

16 is my favourite number, black is my favourite colour, simple as that.

What's with the spelling, the Lenovo X100e laptop doesn't have a collapsible keyboard, coffee makes it stick. Nothing to do with literacy)))

Okay, comedy, not a theme

pako:

If not a DC then I think HFT, which decent banks can afford to implement

The volume+price pattern is also a technical analysis, if you know it, then others know it, so they can play against it.

if i have thousands of lots running, i'd be worried, but not really

floston:
16 is my favourite number, black is my favourite colour, simple as that.

but it's a very rare sector.

I'd be afraid to bet on it.

sand:

But this sector very rarely falls out.

I would be afraid to bet on it.

I don't gamble, gambling = losing, and gambling also guarantees you a shitty life, no friends or family

floston:

funny )

don't laugh.

Every time you post more of your ramblings in this thread your ranking as a sensible customer and not a windbag keeps going down....

i highly doubt your existential charisma will find a good performer.

Do you want to come from far away or do you want to get involved, I don't get it

I want to be constructive.

floston:

How long have you been trading and are you trading now?

You must be familiar with the Pareto rule, 20% effort gives 80% of the result, otherwise you are a loser in forex.

You should start with stocks to learn how to trade, it's easier to make money there, the foreign exchange market is one of the toughest.

I trade like a devil, but I don't like showing off, because I'm not a prophet. Pareto's rule is one of my favorites. I refer to it when I'm asked to do something very carefully in everyday life.

But in trading, that 20% can be very expensive. In order to increase the output of the system I spent ten times as much time as I did on the basic system and it ended up with less than 20%.

Yes, the foreign exchange market is the most effective. Why have you decided to make millions on forex? Your problem will be easier to solve for the futures market with the same Velslab than for the forex market with MT4.

Reason: