For those who are convinced that all EAs with a martin are losing out. - page 38

serferrer: Before starting to trade, leave a reserve for necessary needs, i.e. an amount for 1-2 years as a minimum from my point of view.
So, before I start my professional activity as a trader, I would have to set aside... 600 thousand roubles, at least (that's for a year). And how long would I have to save that up?

Mathemat:
So, before starting my professional activities as a trader, I would have to set aside... 600,000 roubles, at least (that's for a year). And how long would I have to save that up?

Saving is all right. I made a promise to myself not to bring in money from outside and to trade only what I earned directly or indirectly through trading.

So 20k is turning into an unreal sum of money :)

Hi All, is there any neural network based EA trained to recognise Elliott Wave Theory?

TheXpert:
Congratulations on breaking zero. Looking forward to a 10x increase.

FEAR:
Hi All, is there an EA based on a neural network trained to recognise Elliott Wave Theory?
Recognise theory??????

Thanks ). Yeah, that's the last time I've done that.

I was good today too - went to bed and forgot to take the rest of the limits. All night's profits are gone, and I'm still in the red.

TheXpert:

Thanks ). Yeah, that's the last time I checked.

I was good today too - went to bed and forgot to take the rest of the limits. All night's profits are gone, and I'm down even more.

If only for such things one should set automatic trading robot, even if I trade manually. ))

tol64:
Well at least you should definitely put a machine on these things, even if you trade manually. ))

Well, the cobbler is always the one without the boot).

DYN:
Recognise theory??????

Yes recognise theory

FEAR:

Yes, recognizing theory.

Theory, neural networks don't eat it up. Patterns are okay, especially on a training sample.

If you want to recognize graphical patterns, then Viola-Jones method rules.

Reason: