For those who are convinced that all EAs with a martin are losing out. - page 13

khorosh:
I won't do it manually for any amount of money.

For nothing.

khorosh:

Yes, please, if you need to speak out. Only I am used to checking everything experimentally. For example, all nuclear physicists believed that any nuclear reactions with release of nuclear energy at low temperatures are not possible and built expensive Tokomaks to contain the plasma. And then, suddenly, some little-known Rossi inventor, who is not versed in nuclear physics, made a heat generator based on cold transmutation of nuclei. And all because he didn't know it couldn't happen. So it is better not to know anything, so that it does not weigh on you, but to experiment.

For example, all traders-programmers believed that any stable profits using martin are not possible and build trading systems that exploit market patterns. And then, suddenly, some little-known inventor Yuri, who does not understand the probability theory, went and made a grail, based on a cold Martingale transmutation. And all because he did not know that this could not be.

Experiment, Yuriy, please us, stuck-up skeptics, with your unbridled optimism, persistence in achieving your goal and don't listen to anyone.
Me first of all).

moskitman:

For example, all traders-programmers believed that any stable profits when using martin are not possible and built trading systems that exploit market patterns. And then suddenly some little-known inventor Yuri, who does not understand the theory of probability, made a grail, based on a cold transmutation of martingale.And all because he didn't know it couldn't be.

Experiment, Yury, please us, shortsighted skeptics, with your unbridled optimism, persistence in achieving your goal and do not listen to anyone.
Me, first of all).

+++ ))))

moskitman:

For example, all traders-programmers believed that any stable profits when using martin are not possible and built trading systems that exploit market patterns. And then suddenly some little-known inventor Yuri, who does not understand the theory of probability, just made a grail, based on the cold transformation of martinale. And all because he did not know that this can not be.

Experiment, Yury, make us, stuck-in-the-bed skeptics, happy with your unbridled optimism, persistence in attaining your aims and don't listen to anybody.
Me, first of all).

1. humour is not enough, Zhvanetsky and Zadornov should be involved. By the way, I met Elena Wenzel in my youth.

2. I will try to fulfil this wish.

khorosh:
No, come on, come on. Come on, let's go to the next thread by Sergeev with a similar name - it'll be more fun there.

khorosh:
Thomas Edison - the famous inventor who only attended school for two months

The American Thomas Edison had no formal education but became a great inventor, inventing many useful things, from the light bulb to the sound recorder.

I, on the other hand, have only one invention, even though I spent years studying. It's the head that counts, not the education, though of course that doesn't hurt.

It is, of course, your business who you compare yourself to, but in my opinion, excuse me, you are far from being a bright and outstanding individual.

Tell me, why these tester pictures, which you show for many years in a row?

PapaYozh:

It is, of course, up to you who to compare yourself to, but in my opinion, if you will excuse me, you are far from being a bright and distinctive person.

Tell me, what for are these tester pictures that you demonstrate for years in a row?

I don't doubt your ability to turn things upside down. You brought up Edisson to prove toDhP that you do not need to be educated to experiment (read the thread above). And where did you see me equating myself with a genius inventor. Edisson has over a thousand patents in the USA alone. Can you compare 1 and 1000? On the contrary I've highlighted what a huge difference it makes and that with no education.

I agree, I'm not one of the bright, unremarkable personalities. But you have a bright personality, especially in the rubbish room and humor and God bless you and keep laughing and entertaining forum users).

tol64:

Just in case. My request is on page seven, penultimate post. Otherwise it gets lost. ))

With a permanent lot. Though it doesn't drain, but it's bullshit of course. This is still a martin, only with the ratio of increasing the lot=1. The trades are few because due to difficulties in coming to profit the EA sometimes remains in the drawdown for a long time and does not essentially trade.

The symbol isEURUSD (Euro vs US Dollar)
Period15 Minutes (M15) 1999.01.04 10:15 - 2013.05.17 21:14 (1999.01.01 - 2013.05.18)
ModelBy open prices (only for Expert Advisors with explicit bar open control)
ParametersOnMartin=false; MaximumRisk=0.1; TF=240; ProfitCloseMin=110; LotExponent=1; FastMA=11; SlowMA=26; OnClose=true; OnComment1=false; Dist=650; Lots=0.01; MaxPos=23;
Bars in history356832Simulated ticks712310Simulation qualityn/a
Chart mismatch errors0
Initial deposit15000.00
Net profit5997.06Total profit13390.79Total loss-7393.73
Profitability1.81Expected payoff3.03
Absolute drawdown5401.00Maximum drawdown5410.95 (36.05%)Relative drawdown36.05% (5410.95)
Total trades1978Short positions (% win)1088 (69.39%)Long positions (% win)890 (73.82%)
Profitable trades (% of all)1412 (71.39%)Loss trades (% of all)566 (28.61%)
Largestprofitable trade83.71losing deal-87.90
Averageprofitable deal9.48Deal loss-13.06
Maximum numbercontinuous wins (profit)24 (360.48)Continuous losses (loss)17 (-533.96)
MaximumContinuous Profit (number of wins)561.64 (15)Continuous loss (number of losses)-608.81 (11)
Averagecontinuous winnings5continuous loss2

once said a long time ago, the good guy reminded me...

And here's the thing about mushrooms, and not just them...

Everybody knows this phenomenon - a mushroom grows quietly through asphalt, and the asphalt breaks apart at the point of sprouting.

In Novosibirsk (Akademgorodok) young scientists started a series of experiments.

1. They placed a special pushing device under asphalt, the force of constant pressure was regulated remotely.

They experimented for a long time, but never made it through the asphalt.

2. They put a mushroom in a specially designed miniature recorder of the earth's gravitational force, placed it all under the asphalt.

Mushroom cracked the tarmac and climbed out. We analysed the CCTV footage and found that at the time of the breach

The asphalt's gravitational force was negative, i.e. the asphalt broke apart not from the pushing force of the mushroom,

but because the asphalt was pulled upwards by gravity at the breaking point.

It turns out that this primitive mushroom can control the force of gravity...

Of course, these guys' careers took a turn for the worse.

Why did I say that? I don't know.

It's just Friday, beer night...

more:

And here's the thing about mushrooms, and not just mushrooms...

Everyone is familiar with this phenomenon - a mushroom quietly grows through asphalt, and the asphalt at the point of sprouting breaks apart.

In Novosibirsk (Akademgorodok) young scientists started a series of experiments.

1. They placed a special pushing device under asphalt, the force of constant pressure was regulated remotely.

They experimented for a long time, but never made it through the asphalt.

2. They put a mushroom in a specially designed miniature recorder of the earth's gravitational force, placed it all under the asphalt.

The mushroom broke the asphalt and climbed out. We analysed the CCTV footage and found that at the time of the breach.

The asphalt's gravitational force was negative, i.e. the asphalt broke apart not from the pushing force of the mushroom,

but because the asphalt was pushed upwards by gravity at the breaking point.

It turns out that this primitive mushroom can control the force of gravity...

Of course, these guys' careers took off.

Why did I say that? I don't know.

Experiment often comes before theory. The discovery is made first by experiment and then the theoretical basis is summed up.
Reason: