High-frequency scalping, solutions to entry and exit problems - page 19

tell me how I can switch toINSTANT EXECUTION orMARKET EXECUTION at the same broker if I want to
ex_kalibur: http://www.kroufr.ru/forum/index.php/topic,21001.60.html
question of this nature, tell me how I, a simple trader, can choose to execute my order?

ticket = OrderSend(symbol, OP_BUY, Lots, ask - g * Point, 0, 0, 0, "Open Price" + ( ask - g * Point), Magic, 0 MediumBlue);

is the opening order function line, what is wrong here?

g the opera house.

g which equals what, may I ask?


Sending an order to buy at a price lower than the current price by g points.

Swan:

g the opera house.

g what equals what, may I ask?


Sending an order to buy at a price g points below the current price.


error there +
from the current Asc + additive coefficient, it will not work with a minus - it will give an error 130
line from an earlier version, didn't open there at all, then fixed the error
ex_kalibur:
...
You have the support of the arbitration panel there. ))) Why did you open an account at that office in the first place? Was it an experiment?
PapaYozh:

"Non-market quotes" are a fig leaf for the DC to cover up its dishonesty.

That's understandable... They even take down stops with their non-market ones - and fix them if the client notices and is fed up with complaints-)-)
<br / translate="no">
tol64:
You have the support of the arbitration panel there. ))) Why did you open an account at that office in the first place? Was it an experiment?


got hooked on advertising)))) promised a lot of liquidity providers
tol64: Why did you open an account at that office in the first place? Was it an experiment?

Well, what an experiment:

PapaYozh: They have some kind of wording that allows them to backtrack on claims if the damage is insignificant.
(ex_kalibur:) 54,000=1,520,000 rubles, I think is significant.
I wish you good luck, Nikolai.