Absolute courses - page 99

Figar0:

I'll try... a little constructive... try.... a little... I don't believe... but I'll try....

How do you calculate the value of an index correctly? For example, the simplest one, the dollar index? A formula?

I do not like Jamaican formula, for example, not the one used by my dearXrourg, not those derivatives, that some brokerage companies show and even trade with...

Have your say.

I've run out of constructive feedback, not for you personally, I've just run out. I've spoken out before, to no avail. Or is it fashionable now to speak in riddles? Sergiy, do you have the source code of my indicator. Share your impressions. I miss the push.

grell:
I've run out of constructive feedback, not for you personally, I've just run out. I've spoken out before, to no avail. Or is it fashionable now to speak in riddles? Sergiy, do you have the source code of my indicator. Share your impressions. I want to share my impressions with you. Ineed a push.
Try to get something out of trading with my EA. Of course, it will fail, as it should. But conclusions may be useful to me.

Figar0:
Try to learn something from my EA's trading. Of course it will lose, as it should. But you can draw useful conclusions there, it seems to me.

I have not come close to balancing the lots. There are some difficulties. I can't divulge all the data yet.

"How can authors take this subject? No. No... I don't understand" // N.V.Gogol

I'll put it in simple terms: You're being stupid!!!

Peter_Zabriski:

"How can authors take this subject? No. No... I don't understand" // N.V.Gogol

I'll put it in simple terms: You're being stupid!!!

How many deposits have you lost on this subject? Tell me.

grell:

How many deposits have you lost on this thing? Tell me.
None on this one. Cause you'd have to be completely insane to lose anything there. You just don't know it. That's it.

Ahaaaaaaah:) So what did you leak on? Let's talk about it. Maybe, as you say, you shouldn't have started?

grell:
Ahaaaaaaah:) So what did you leak on? Let's talk about it. Maybe, as you say, you shouldn't have started?
Thanks, by the way. Interesting topic. Useful.
But, you know, very personal. I'll think about it.
But you're a bastard!!! )))

And not in this thread, of course.
Let the marasmus here achieve what it deserves.

Peter_Zabriski:
Thank you, by the way. Interesting topic. It's helpful.
But you know, very personal. I'll think about it.
But you're a bastard!!! )))
We should start a new "Talking Point" thread and "smoke" heartbreaking stories there about "why didn't I buy any ducks yesterday?!!! :)))
Reason: