Where can I buy a book on EA programming? - page 28

Ivan Ovchinnikov:
Who knows where to buy a book on EA programming? I need a table-top book, and it needs to be written in an easier way.

Don't sweat it - it's not your thing. There isn't one and there won't be one.

Has anyone found the book, then?

Алексей Тарабанов:
Has anyone found the book, then?

Where did you lose it?

They fucked up the book on EA programming again.

And the Lumberjack has recruited bai.

Zvezdochet:

Bottom line: I've lost Skype, something's wrong with my account. Video courses are problematic without it.

How to restore it ? Some questions..." Did you buy the windup ? "I didn't buy it, they installed it for me ...... They're their names on Skype! How am I gonna write them down?

How do I get Skype back now? Some kind of international pest conspiracy.

I restored Skype without asking too many questions, they sent me a link to my email and voila! 😉 It was a couple of years ago, maybe something has changed now.

Why would you need a book when there is an excellent guide in Russian...

Zvezdochet: Bottom line: My Skype is down, there's something wrong with my account. Without it, the video courses are problematic.

How do you restore it ? What kind of questions..." Did you buy the software? "I didn't buy it. They installed it for me. ...... Name the three people you talked to. How? They're their names on Skype! How am I gonna write them down?

How do I get Skype back now? Some kind of international pest conspiracy.

How to find the three people you've spoken to: 1. Re-register on Skype

2. open a search, look through the available nicknames and recall three of them

And under current spelling standards, spaces before commas, full stops, question marks and exclamation points are redundant.

Zvezdochet: ... Man mimehdom court in the first pages and advised a video course on C++ for twenty dollars a month . For an initial introduction to programming .

If you press F1, you will get a Reference Guide instead of a Tutorial, the man is right.

He taught a lot of people how to use the computer. The program always included working with texts in Notepad.
That's what it was supposed to be. In fact it is called NotePad.

Only after that do I consider a person to know how to work with a computer.
One can master NotePad in an hour - if one has the desire, but without the desire it may take one month...

Have you mastered working with text in Notepad? If so, you've mastered MQL for a month. If you haven't, even a year won't be enough.

So master NotePad, aka Notepad. Then we'll talk...