Absolute courses - page 44

From the pounddollar and poundjen analysis it is clear that we should sell the dollar against the yen.

So let's do that:

Mislaid:

All these indices are in line with your reasoning, only you have not yet reached them, although you are going in that direction. It's a matter of time, sorry.

How so, colleague. Match my reasoning? Put up the numbers files, I'll have a look. At the same time with the files from Metatrader. Here's 500 bars from the end of these files and here are the "indices".

From the analysis of the eurodollar and the euro-yen:

it is obvious that we should buy the euro against the dollar. so let's do it:

Dr.F.: From the analysis of pounddollar and poundjen we can see that we should sell the dollar against the yen.

Dr.F. : From the analysis of the eurodollar and the euroyenne:

Obviously we need to buy the euro against the dollar. so let's do that:

Your approach is not new, obvious and understandable. And it has been used for a long time.

You do not take into account the fact that the indices you calculate and use to enter the market can fall below the lower level and rise above the upper level. In this regard, you can get the arrival of Uncle Kolya - depending on what kind of depo load you use or what stop-loss you have ordered...)))

So I've been messing around. EJ and EU initial data, UJ calculated, kEJ kEU kUJ calculated pair increments, kU kE kJ calculated currency index increments, U E J indices themselves, nE nJ normalized indices. All that arithmetic, but very primitive. The formulas are inside.
Files:
5.zip  218 kb

grell:
So I've been messing around. EJ and EU initial data, UJ calculated, kEJ kEU kUJ calculated pair increments, kU kE kJ calculated currency index increments, U E J indices themselves, nE nJ normalized indices. All that arithmetic, but very primitive. The formulas are inside.

Currency pairs are fully recoverable by usual division of indices.

Dr.F.:

From the analysis of pounddollar and poundjen it is clear that we should sell the dollar against the yen.

So let's do that:

What time was the analysis done? I'll look at the picture from the indices, I'm almost sure it will be one in the same...

And the 5M TF is obviously too small for this kind of analysis. Of course, we may get the rebound and make far-reaching conclusions, but we are searching for the truth, not for demo profit.

LeoV:

Your approach is not new ... you can get Uncle Kolya's arrival - depending on what depo load you use or what stop loss you have booked...))

You can't. I open trades with equal TP and SL. TP=SL. The probability of TP is higher than the probability of SL. No Kohl's is impossible. The system is super stable.

grell:

Please use symbols EY and ED, they are understandable. And what are U and J is not clear. Take the meaning, not the first letter. Now I will show that your indices are really primitive and have nothing in common with mine.

Dr.F.: You don't. I open trades with equal TP and SL. TP=SL. The probability of TP is higher than the probability of SL. There is no way. The system is super stable.

The spread when placing a trade moves your take and brings the stop loss closer, at best the probability of SL = TP

You should not go back to the profit forex, you will have to look for the right price.

Reason: