Absolute courses - page 36

khorosh:

So here we are talking about random variables:

It seems that your eyesight works selectively when reading and stubbornly fails to see the word "random variable".

You're the one who is selective and has no understanding of it. Killing question: If YOU DON'T KNOW if the quantities are related, I don't know, maybe random and independent, or maybe a functional relationship. You mean you DARE to calculate the correlation, because THEN the quantities are not random, but connected by a functional relationship? Ha ha ha, very funny. Read below: |ρ| = 1 - the quantities are related by a linear functional relationship.

Anyway, I'm expecting two data files by this evening, Moscow time. One is a distorted real one, the other is hspc. Both have two columns. Both columns are the ratio of ONE currency to the others (in the case of distorted real), well, in the case of hspc there is nothing to talk about. After my processing and demonstration of the results, the original, undistorted data is posted and the distortion algorithm is revealed. I am curious about the results.

Dr.F.:

You are the one who has it working selectively and without understanding the essence of the matter. The killer question: what if YOU DO NOT KNOW if the quantities are related, I don't know if they are random and independent or if they are functionally related. You mean you DARE to calculate the correlation, because THEN the quantities are not random, but connected by a functional relationship? Ha ha ha, very funny. Read below: |ρ| = 1 - the quantities are related by a linear functional relationship.

The original discussion was about sine and cosine and the fact that these functions are not random quantities, and the discussion was not about whether or not I was afraid. You're the one who's taking the discussion sideways instead of acknowledging that there's no point in using correlation for quantities when you know for a fact that those quantities are non-random.

Dr.F.:

Anyway, I'm expecting two data files by this evening Moscow time. One is a distorted real one, the other is hspc. Both have two columns. Both columns are the ratio of ONE currency to the others (in the case of distorted real), well, in the case of hspc there is nothing to talk about. After my processing and demonstration of the results, the original, undistorted data is posted and the distortion algorithm is revealed. I am curious about the results.

here you go. One real, the other sb. 2 files with 2 columns each (ED and DY)
Files:
2gr.zip  14 kb

Avals:

here you go. One real, the other sb. 2 files each with 2 columns (ED and DY)

And I asked for one currency in numerators :-))) That is DE and DY for example. Ok. If you explained it correctly, so be it.

Dr.F.:

And I asked for one currency in numerators :-))) I mean DE and DY for example. Ok. If you have explained it correctly, so be it.

))) DE=1/ED

This is very simple. The first file is a PRNG. And without even trying to simulate reality. A blatant PRGPH of nothing. The second file is the real quotes. I will show you the pictures tonight.

Dr.F.:
It's very simple. The first file is hspc. the second is the real quotes. I will show you the pictures tonight.

on the contrary)) The first one is real (M15 EURUSD and USDJPY from 10/02/2009 (00:00)). The transformation is simple (divide by the first term of the series i.e. by the value at 00:00)
second one is gpc

The real ones:

Avals:
vice versa)) The first real (M15 EURUSD and USDJPY from 10/02/2009 (00:00)). Conversion is simple (divide by the first term of the series i.e. by the value at 00:00)

So there must be an error somewhere. You. Let's look at the pictures and the source data tonight and figure it out.

Dr.F.:

There must be a mistake somewhere. You are. We'll look at the pictures and the raw data tonight and figure it out.

Of course, how could you be mistaken)) You may be mistaken:

What does the second file have to do with reality?

Reason: