How to check if an order is selected - page 6

Ant_TL:

You might think that I'm trying to save a ticket value between different starts of the start function (between different ticks). If so, you're wrong: I'm talking about saving the value of a ticket within the same tick. Reread my explanation carefully.

The only thing that will help you is if you reread, but it is not enough, read the textbook by S. Kovalev with its explanations, understandable even to an uninitiated person without any training or experience. You know, I am a teacher by profession, but after seven years of service, I gave it up because it is harder to re-educate people who have learned badly than to teach people who do not know anything.

pako:

if you have one position open

It's not like that, the question is purely of an application nature and doesn't touch on programming techniques in any way.

Boris, this is also addressed to you :(

borilunad:
The only thing that will help you is if you reread, but that's not enough, read the tutorial by S. Kovalev with his explanations, understandable even to an uninitiated person without any training or experience. You know, I am a teacher by profession, but after seven years of service, I gave it up because it is harder to re-educate people who have learned badly than to teach people who do not know anything.

Well, apparently everyone here is super cool, but I'm afraid if I start focusing on the coolness aspects of it all I'm going to get a banhammer in the head from Mr FAQ, who is no doubt cool too. So thanks to everyone who took part in the discussion, the topic can probably be closed since no one is interested in this question except me.

Maybe, the name of the topic was misleading, it should have been called "How to check if the current order in mql4 is currently selected" or something like that. Otherwise, some educators need to spell out questions to the level of beads.

tara:

It's not like that, the question is purely of an application nature and in no way touches on programming techniques.

Boris, also addressed to you :(

Alexey, but that's why he gets an error, because he does by his "logic". Rako's example, I immediately understood that here, if you print it, you'll know the ticket number. But why do I need to know this number, when in one tick the program can do several actions, like opening or closing and the number will change, and again for everything, except opening, you have to go through everything again. But you have to write it once and it will work on every tick like clockwork! What's there to talk about?! It seems to me that he got into the swing of an advertising campaign, so he was set up for this success, someone has to be singled out, and not many serious people are involved in these "campaigns".

" Boris, you're wrong. " E. Ligachev.

tara:
" Boris, you're wrong. " E. Ligachev.
But I'm not Boris Nikolayevich, and in fact, I've been resting my patronymic for a long time now. :)

tara:

Why?
I had to look up the dictionary, I only use English in programming without being able to pronounce it! Why what? What without a patronymic? There are no patronymics where I live. And all of you don't have patronymics on your passports. This is a Russian tradition, but there are also countries where a list of all the names and family nicknames, and even with titles will take a good half a page! I am all for brevity, but not English!

borilunad:
I had to look up the dictionary, I only use English in programming without being able to pronounce it! Why what? No middle name? There are no patronymics where I live. And all of you don't have patronymics on your passports. This is only a Russian tradition, but there are countries where a list of all the names and family nicknames for and even with titles will take a good half a page! I am for brevity, but not English!

Abu Ali ibn Sina: father of Ali, son of Sina.

tara:

Abu Ali ibn Sina: father of Ali, son of Sina.
Well that's in the East, and Russia is a semi-Eastern country, especially as no one has understood it with their minds yet! :)

borilunad:
Well, it's in the East, and Russia is a semi-Eastern country, especially as no one has understood it with their minds yet! :)

Spain too :)
Reason: