How can I tell the difference between a FOREX chart and a PRNG? - page 22

C-4:

It's not normally a broker's job to provide quotes. It may be hard for you to imagine, but the bourgeoisie pay $70-200 dollars a month for subscription to quotes from Reuters. I.e. providing with quotes it is a whole business, but nobody wants to do this business for MT5 because the solvency of people in the MT5 ecosystem is very questionable.
That's your opinion, I have the opposite as FOREX is an OTC market.

C-4:

It is not normally the job of a broker to provide quotes.

Don't embarrass yourself

I like what Yuri said here.

What does the market have to do with it? MT4 and MT5 are on different markets? <br / translate="no">.
I'm not disputing that we should make a profit, but it's worth it. Anyone who has dealt with kitchens knows very well that the probability of monetising a large profit tends towards 0.

Simply put, I would never believe that you can make money on it, and even if you can "make money", it is unlikely you will withdraw from the kitchen. I would not be surprised if a previously very profitable signal will "suddenly" appear to be unprofitable, due to the same features that are included in a decent tool, ie MT4.

It does not seem logical. Some signal providers for MT4 should grace the covers of Forbes. But why this Forbes still publishes overused photos of some beggars and losers: all sorts of Soros, Buffets, Rockefellers and other Bill Gates?

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/142982

serferrer:

Who needs grails?

2007-2011 GBPUSD backtest, default parameters, tick data GMT+1 with European DST, EA GMT+2, risk 2, all systems

Modelling quality 99.00%

Here we have rather low expected payoff in pips.

DYN:
So there is likely to be a low expectation at points.

Reshetov:

But the problem is that the money was on historical data, and in the future the correlation may change. That is, if one learns to predict the value of the correlation coefficient for two related currency pairs, then the question of how one can make money on the correlation if the future value of its coefficient is known is not a problem.

And what, we need to analyze the dynamics of correlation coefficients in order to reveal a certain regularity? But here the next question arises - will this pattern persist in the future?

serferrer:

You need a constant lot.For example, Lot=1 on a five-digit Eurobucks will show the expectation in the currency equivalent to m.o. in pips.

Here you most likely have a piper provided with mo in the region of 1-3 spreads. This is extremely low for real and the 99% test is rubbish. Pipsips in mt4 is better not to test at all.

What broker? EUN account?

DYN:

You need a constant lot.For example, Lot=1 on a five-digit Eurobucks will show the expectation in the currency equivalent to m.o. in pips.

Here you most likely have a piper provided with mo in the region of 1-3 spreads. This is extremely low for real and the 99% test is rubbish. Pipsips in mt4 is better not to test at all.

What broker? What kind of broker?

What a piper.

Expected payoff is the expectation in pips = 151.09 (more than 151 pips).

All information is publicly available on the web, if you need it, you can easily find it.

serferrer:
What pips.
Expected payoff is the expectation in pips = 151.09 (more than 151 pips).

HM... Just thought Expected payoff is MO in currency)) So it's solid if it's in points... But there's still something fishy going on here.... Maybe an entry on a strong move...

In -week or two I will run Expert Advisor on ECN account... and I'm sure the result in the tester won't be particularly different. I will show the statistics.

serferrer:

Learn the basics.

I'm not very experienced, I apologise)
Reason: