Using neural networks in trading - page 37

Alexey_74:

Dear Demi, try rereading my post a few times. Then maybe you will see the general point. And you won't pull out the places you like the most, and build your "refutation" on it.
Maybe it's easier not to write posts that are too much gibberish, but to express your thoughts in a shorter and clearer way?

faa1947:

Unfortunately, you didn't understand what I was writing about. Let me try again. In TA, if there is a graph, we believe there is one. In econometrics, the graph is not necessarily drawn in reality. It just has a set of tools to distinguish phantoms from reality. And non-stationarity has nothing to do with it yet. The regression mentioned above is usually applied to stationary series.

And so you use econometrics ? Show me at least something about how you use it ?

No one will post real trading ideas on this forum, including me. I have tried to show you the tools, but to no avail. I've even written two articles. I've even written two articles.

Are there any further advances in forecasting one step ahead?

ps

I will duplicate this question in your branch, so as not to distract attention from the NS.

avtomat:

Are there any further advances in forecasting one step ahead?

ps

faa, I will duplicate this question in your thread so as not to distract attention from the NS.

There's an answer there.

You know last month there was maximum correlation at EURUSD with AUDUSD and USDCAD . And I don't need four-storey formulas for that ...mana and the study of multiple spaces .

solar:

You know last month there was maximum correlation at EURUSD with AUDUSD and USDCAD . I don't need any four-step formulas ...mana and the study of multiple spaces .

...the number of neurons... try to twist it... if the % will change (although you don't know what kind of network you have) then the answer will automatically appear which ruler is more stable and accurate... although generally speaking everything is abstract to some extent...

if network and sampling parameters don't change, you can trust this "pattern"... everything is reasonable...

solar:

You know last month there was maximum correlation at EURUSD with AUDUSD and USDCAD . I don't need any four-story formulas ...mana and the study of multiple spaces.

Correlation is correlation, but who was the follower and who was the leader?

Or what kind of patterns were observed?

solar:

You know last month there was maximum correlation at EURUSD with AUDUSD and USDCAD . I don't need any four-story formulas and study a lot of spaces.

What's the use? Any financial instrument is maximally correlated with itself, i.e. with a correlation coefficient of 1 and with a synthetic instrument relative to itself inverted horizontally with a coefficient of -1.

It is impossible to monetise such "knowledge". You can only make a clever face.

It's like looking at )))) The blue one is the euro, the green one is the quid. Eurobucks chart . I will not write a clever article. You can see it all.

solar:

It's like looking at )))) The blue one is the euro, the green one is the quid. Eurobucks chart . I will not write a clever article. You can see it all.

I do not need to write a clever article, but it would be worth explaining the picture - what is it?

so what's with the mystery pictures?
Reason: