MACHINE period with minus value - page 24

Thanks for the Bun, but I can see it's doing the topic some good, as everyone's brain is on the fritz and active)) Really in the right direction...? that's the question .... Well, I'll let you get back to it and see what the next steps are...

P/S as I understand from the last posts, you want to calculate further market movement and tie the waving to this plot... (you're on your own, I won't comment on it).

I have an idea, may we decrease the movement of the chart a certain number of points below its true position, or increase ( for example 30-50 pips (4 decimal places)?

FAQ! How do you see my behavior? It's interesting to listen to it, when you see how you reacted with so much trash on the topic with 50% of your replies!

FAQ, are you out of your mind or did you get dropped?

Caesar34:
I think it worked for many good reasons, because everybody started to use their brains better.) Really in the right direction...? that's the question.... Well, I'll let you get back to it and see what the next steps are...

I think it won't be long before the next one if you continue in the same vein.

kermit:

forget about muwings in principle. It is only called so because of the similarity of its drawing - a curved line along the chart, that is where the commonalities end.

Dear Sir, from muving there is only the name, or you do not accept anything but super-duper 18 formulas?

You've started to make a mess of the subject yourself. And don't blame the mirror when you're wrong.

I think the author wants to shift the last values and accurate market entries, but you need to know that the last market data are necessary for the computer to render the last values, and the computer of the future cannot render them, what you see on the chart now is what it was and what has passed.

FAQ, ты там че, не в адеквате что ли?? или тебя уронили?

Half an hour. You have half an hour to rehabilitate.

sultonov:
Suppose we have found this supposed method of calculating another curve describing, even perfectly, the behavior of price on historical data. But it will be just another method for statistical data processing having nothing to do with the future behavior of the price. As long as there is no regularity in the method of calculation, even if it appears only in 30-50% of cases, all these attempts to apply statistical methods will simply mislead. We must look for a function that takes into account, to some extent, the nature of the price change process. Suppose that this function correctly indicates the price behavior only in 40% of cases. The rest we guess at 40/20 in favor of the market due to spread, swap, commissions, news, gaps, interventions, etc. expected and unexpected cases. The bottom line is 60/40 in our favour. Here is a simple explanation for the need to look for patterns.

Yusuf, the inconsistency, let me explain with the simplest reasoning.

If your function guesses behaviour 40% of the time, it fails to guess 60% of the time. To "decompose" this 60 into 40 and 20 would require knowing in advance that the function failed to guess. But if we know this in advance (and hence also know about success in advance), we are thus able to safely operate with 100% success in the very same 40% of the time. We come to the contradiction with the ratio "60/40 in our favour", from which it follows that the original assumption is wrong.

Think about it))

KillForex:
I think the author wants to shift the mashka back, he says, "I'll move it back and there will be accurate market entries", but you need to know that the last values and the latest market data are necessary for the mashka to be able to render them, and the future mashka won't be able to do that.

We are trying to argue with Caesar here. So far to no avail))

(We are also waiting for the connection Napoleon and Ivan the Terrible from the next room)

alsu:

That's the message we're opposing Caesar with here. So far to no avail))

(Also waiting for Napoleon and Ivan the Terrible from the next room).

We don't need the next room... this chamber is enough for us...

A thought occurred to me, can we lower the movement of the chart a certain number of points below its true position, or raise it (for example 30-50 pips (4 decimal places)? (hint)

Caesar34:
A thought occurred to me, can we lower the chart movements by a certain number of pips below its true position, or go up (for example 30-50 pips (4 decimal places)? (hint)

We can do anything, but what good would it do?
Reason: