MACHINE period with minus value - page 15

yuripk:

"if we take the current price as "zero", this would be iMa(1), the waving of period 1.

2*iMa(1) - iMa(P) will just lie on the other side of the price compared to iMa(P), the waving of period P. See post (01.01.2013 02:29), there the right formula was presented.

The delta between price and iMa(P) is {iMa(1) - iMa(P)} , the same distance will be between {2*iMa(1) - iMa(P)} and the current price iMa(1). Subtract the second from the first. The indicator here was posted by Avals (01.01.2013 08:14), Len2 put 1 (or 2) instead of 5. And the right period instead of 14.

no, not that...(( , But the code is approximately close..........The code given by AM, does not work mirror to MA, i.e. there is no mirroring, and therefore something is wrong ......(( AM does not release the same price when MA does, i.e. there is no synchronism and the same effect as MA.....

Waiting for your response to this post

Caesar34:

To be honest I haven't even seen your iFMA.mq4 , it's just my own thoughts ;) but yours is still not the right one, at least the result is not perfect for my idea =)

I have not seen myself. No reflection, what a torment.
I'm telling you: nonsense. But! Ready to empathise! Joyful and interesting - a clinic!

Peter_Zabriski:

I can't see myself. I can't see myself. What a pain.
I'm telling you, it's bullshit. But! I'm ready to empathize! Joyful and interesting - a clinic!
To the Annals!

Mathemat:
To the Annals!

Dear moderator... please delete the last two posts from 3.21pm and this one is mine... as they are off-topic

P/S Thank you...

DmitriyN:

Delete mine too. How could you crap out 15 pages on this great holiday about something that even I would never have thought of? What negative shift? Where? How?

Snack! Salty. It's important.

ZS: No offence.

Well at least Avals and yuripk are moving in the right direction! And to you, bon appetit...

Caesar34: Please delete the last two posts from 3.21pm and this one is mine... as they are off-topic.

On the subject, on the subject. A clinic is a clinic.

Happy New Year!

What if I use the shift but extend it to the last bar? What should I change in the code to extend it by the same number of bars as the shift? (Preferably without re-drawing)?

Caesar34:

what do I need to change in the code to extend it by the same number of bars forward as the shift?

For the third time, you need to know the FUTURE. There are no other options (but I'm wrong - you can calculate the market's FUTURE).

alsu:

Well, for the third time - for that you need to know the FUTURE. There are no other variants (although, I lie: you can also calculate the market's FUTURE).

Above, I wrote about the shift and extension of the swing arm to the last bar...

2) What if you use the variant of the AM code from the proposed one, but have the waving draw the opposite of the past bars)?

Caesar34:

Above, I wrote about the shift option and extending the bar to the last bar...

2) What if I use the option of the AM code from the proposed code, but draw the waving in the opposite direction to the last bar)?

What difference does it make to the truck where it is drawn if the algorithm is the same? You can in fact not draw it at all, but calculate and write the numbers on a piece of paper.
Reason: