Market formula. - page 5

sever32:
if applied to a man, which of the two variants does his DNA belong to?
DNA does not fully describe all the properties of a person. Only the body itself can describe all the properties of any body.

Of course.

DmitriyN:
DNA does not fully describe all the properties of a person. Only the body itself can describe all the properties of any body.

can't it be called a human formula?

tara:
And how do you understand what is done by billions of atoms?

which is made up of a myriad of atoms, among other things.

tara:
And how do you understand what is done by billions of atoms?

Just don't jump to analogies.

The question itself in the first post is not correct. There is a market, there is a pricing mechanism and there are patterns. The latter, moreover, are impermanent. So no quality series can be built from A to Z on this, because there is always uncertainty. But knowing the peculiarities of price formation, I think it is possible to trade with a certain vector or correct this vector in the process of trading.

He left.

sever32:

In simplistic terms, can't it be called the formula for a human being (which is made up of myriad atoms in number)?
You can call it that. The important thing is not to get it:)

sever32:
In simplistic terms, can't it be called a human formula (which is made up of billions of atoms)?
I doubt it, if one could describe a human being so simply, what is the human being for? What does he need a brain for, if everything is in DNA.

DmitriyN:
I doubt it, if one could describe a human being so easily, what is the human being for? Why does he need a brain when everything is in his DNA?

THINK

DmitriyN:
I doubt it, if one could describe a human being so easily, what is the human being for? Why does he need a brain when everything is in his DNA?

The soul doesn't count.

sever32:

the soul does not count
... ?

again twenty-five, millions of terminals, pricing, bid/ask ...
Reason: