[ARCHIVE]Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Can't go anywhere without you - 5. - page 205

Hi. Can you tell me how to replace Symbol() with "EURUSD" in Ordersend() or what?

ticket=OrderSend("EURUSD",OP_SELL,Lot,op,3,sl,tp,comm,magic,0,Red); just write it like this. Please tell me what's wrong with 4106

borilunad 07.03.2013 21:30 am corrected| delete
Mathemat:

laveosa 07.03.2013 21:15

Hi, can you tell me how to replace Symbol() with "EURUSD" in Ordersend() or what?

NULL

So if I test my TS for EURUSD on another currency pair and instead of Symbol() it says NULL, it will be ...... how will it be?

I have a TS for EURUSD I want to make a pair of criteria for another currency pair and I need to attach the previous ones to EURUSD how can I do it, I tried to write it this way

ticket=OrderSend("EURUSD",OP_SELL,Lot,op,3,sl,tp,comm,magic,0,Red); I have tested it on another currency pair...... and got no results.

laveosa:

I have a TS for EURUSD I want to make a pair of criteria for another currency pair and I need to attach the previous ones to EURUSD how can I do it, I tried to write it this way

ticket=OrderSend("EURUSD",OP_SELL,Lot,op,3,sl,tp,comm,magic,0,Red); I have tested it on another currency pair...... and got no results.

The MT4 tester does not know how to open an instrument that does not correspond to the chart (the currency pair being tested).

laveosa:
So, if I test my TS on EURUSD on another currency pair and instead of Symbol() I put NULL, it will be ......, how will it be?
If you have a single currency EA, you may use NULL for any pair. Only in case of multi-currency EA you have to put symbol in quotes and respectively with checks for symbol.

here... i have a multi-currency, at least i'm trying to make it multi-currency. and i'm trying to bind all the criteria already made, with sending orders, to this currency so i can switch to another and test the result already with the previous result. i tried the method above and here.... this thing. it gives me an error and i dont know what to do. thank you! :)

laveosa:
there you go... i have a multi-currency, at least i'm trying to make it a multi-currency. and i'm trying to bind all the criteria already made, sending orders to the currency in question so i can switch to another currency and test the result already with the previous result. i tried the method above and here.... i got the error, i dont know what to do. thank you! :)

If you have multicurrency, then you cannot test! And to avoid mistakes in the demo, write everything, following the rules! Where you know the rules.

Really, I am quite surprised that you can take on a multicurrency without any knowledge or experience!

I have exactly the knowledge I need to create :) It turns out that I can only test separately, and the overall result I can check only when demo replaying?

or is there a way to test a combination of several criteria for different currencies and get a complete result?
Reason: