[ARCHIVE]Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Can't go anywhere without you - 5. - page 393

Zhunko:

1. Everything works fine. The loop is needed to be able to work, for example, on other symbols or to do something else (interface maintenance). Without the loop, the Expert Advisor triggers only on ticks of the chart where it is loaded.
2. this is a demo script. The loop is needed to check the working capacity at the weekend.

3. will work.

Thank you very much, Vadim!

TarasBY:

You're comparing price with time:

Thank you.Indeed.... How did I not notice that!!!!!!

Help I am a complete novice user I opened a demo account on the screen appeared the terminal with the logo and in the right corner of my deposit started trading everything was clear then I pressed something the schedule remained traded and the logo and the deposit have disappeared for 6 days how to return everything to its original state

Olya, it's a demo, don't worry that it's all gone! Open a new account at the top left and keep experimenting! Good luck!

You must have knocked out the terminal! At the top of the menu press Tool and everything will be restored!

TarasBY:

You're comparing price with time:

I think I've done everything right .... still doesn't open (in the tester)

No error information in the logbook either http://clip2net.com/s/5aLodh

int start()
 {
 double Price=0.9022; 
 if  ((iTime( NULL,0, 0) )== D'14.08.2000 14 00')
 if (Bid == Price)
if(NormalizeDouble (MathAbs (Bid - Price ), Digits) <= 0.0005)  
 int Ticket= OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL,0.1,Bid,1,Ask+1490*Point,Ask-110*Point,"jfh",123 );//
}
return(0);
Can't figure out what's wrong?

solnce600:

I think I've done everything right .... still does not open (in the tester)

There is also no error information in the log at http://clip2net.com/s/5aLodh

I can't understand - what's the problem?

Make a rule: "At the stage of code writing and testing, ALL events (especially if you can't get the expected result) PRINT"!!! - after each if - Print().

That way you learn to quickly find your mistakes and see the nonsense you take for "the way it should be".

TarasBY:

Make yourself a rule: "At the stage of writing and testing code, ALL events (especially if you do not get the expected result) PRINT!!! - after each if - Print().

That way you will learn to quickly find your mistakes and see the nonsense you take for "the way it should be".

OK.Thank you.

solnce600:

I think I've done everything right .... Still doesn't open (in the tester)

Also no error information in the logbook http://clip2net.com/s/5aLodh

void start()
 {
  double Price = 0.9022; 
  if (Time[0] == D'14.08.2000 14 00')
   {
    if (Bid == Price) <-- Подозрительное сравнение
     {
      if(NormalizeDouble(MathAbs(Bid - Price), Digits) <= 0.0005)  
       {
        int Ticket = OrderSend(Symbol(), OP_SELL, 0.1, Bid, 1, Ask + 1490 * Point, Ask - 110 * Point, "jfh", 123);
       }
     }
   }
 }
Can't figure out what's wrong?
If it does happen, it won't happen soon, maybe never.

Good afternoon!

Could you please advise me on this task? I need to write a formula that would compare the account status (the total amount of money in the account) today with the account status that was yesterday. I can not think how to do it. I am waiting for your answers, thank you very much in advance!

Boneshapper:

Good afternoon!

Could you please advise me on this task? I need to write a formula that would compare the account status (the total amount of money in the account) today with the account status that was yesterday. I can not think how to do it. I am waiting for your answers, thank you very much in advance!

As soon as "today" comes, you put the current Balance value into a global variable. You trace the beginning of "today" to the beginning of the daily candle.

Reason: