[ARCHIVE]Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Can't go anywhere without you - 5. - page 187

ilunga:
Every brokerage house has its own "minimum lifetime" for a pending order. That's why it doesn't give on 5 minutes.
Got it. Thank you. So, I have to delete the pending order using the function

How can I use iFractals() to always have the latest High and Low values for LOS?

I.e. it is necessary to have actual StopLoss_SELL and StopLoss_BUY.

The compiler is picking on the very last curly bracket - it says '}'. - unbalanced parentheses

What does it mean.... I removed it, added a third one, moved it to the right, to the left.

What does it want?

int start()

{
double Price=Ask+300*Point;
double SL=Price-300*Point;
double TP=Price+150*Point;

if (Time[0])
int Ticket = OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUYSTOP,0.1,Price,3,SL,TP );
if(TimeCurrent( )+300)
OrderDelete(Ticket)
}
}

I get it - she was superfluous.

beginner:

Can you tell me if it is possible to paint the body of the desired candle in the EA?

Can

artmedia70:
You can

Tell me how, please.

Trying to delete a pending order after 5 minutes if it has not converted to a market order.

At first I tried to do it via passed parameter.

I.e. expiration = 300 OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUYSTOP,0.1,Price,3,SL,TP, "SUDF",237,TimeCurrent( )+300) - It didn't work.

It was explained to me that my brokerage company may have a limit for a minimum lifetime of a pending order.

Then I tried to remove it another way

int start()

{

if (Time[0])
int Ticket = OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUYSTOP,0.1,Price,3,SL,TP );
if (TimeCurrent( )+300)
OrderDelete(Ticket)

}

still not deleted..... the same restriction must be in effect.

Please tell me how I can delete a pending order at the beginning of a 5 minute window after 5 minutes if it has not changed into a market order.

Please tell me how to delete a pending order after 5 minutes if it has not transformed into a market order.

solnce600:

if (Time[0])

if (TimeCurrent( )+300)

Explain the purpose and meaning of these lines, please (according to the language rules they are always true)

{

if (Time[0])// if a new candle is formed on any TF(but I need five minutes)
int Ticket = OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUYSTOP,0.1,Price,3,SL,TP ); // set a pending order at a distance of 30 p. from the opening price of the last, i.e. current five-minute price
if (TimeCurrent( )+300)// if upon expiry of the current five-minute candle, the pending order has not transformed into a market order
OrderDelete(Ticket)//delete this pending order

}

Thank you.

i.e. I only want to open orders on long five-minute periods of 30 pips or more, i.e. 30 pips from the opening price of the five-minute period.
Reason: