[ARCHIVE]Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Can't go anywhere without you - 5. - page 119

I'm off the hook :) found the bug, and I'll deal with multi-instrument work in the demo on Monday )

Notter:

if(total<1 || total>0

it can't be. Total is an integer, more than 0 and less than 1 is how?

hoz:

такого быть не  может. Total целое число, больше 0 и меньше 1 это как?

I didn't put brackets in there :)

if(total<1 || (total>0 && Symbol_FLAG) == false)

All in all, not everything is clear to me with this function of selection and search of orders but there are no trades today and it is quite inconvenient to try it in tester.

I hope to do it on Monday )

Help a beginner need a candlestick indicator with variable substitution, for example to divide the EURUSD into AUDUSD on the result that would draw candles in real life.Thanks for your help

Belkin_088:
Help a beginner need a candlestick indicator with variable substitution eg dividing EURUSD by AUDUSD and drawing candles in real time.

Mine is not yours to understand!

Belkin_088:
help a beginner need a candlestick indicator with variable substitution eg dividing EURUSD by AUDUSD result to draw candles in real life.thanks for your help
The way I see it, if you don't confuse things, the result would be EURAUD, logically!

hoz:

I take it this is for modification? After all, the BID and ASK are important to us when opening. I've explained it all in the post above.
In any case, for a pending order stop and take should be set relative to order setting price but not relative to Bid and Ask. Here is the order setting - relative to Bid with Ask. And you must check for StopLevel as well: at any moment it might be higher than you might expect and then your system will fail. Why not check and adjust. Laziness?

People don't want to hit me, maybe I'm already crazy =)

I took the currency pair EURUSD and watched the highs and lows, watched the time when it happened and looked at yesterday's price picture and there at the same time peaks and troughs but they may be small troughs and big! I have chosen lines instead of Japanese candlesticks

Time frame M15

FEAR:

People don't want to hit me, maybe I'm already crazy =)

I took the currency pair EURUSD and watched the highs and lows, watched the time when it happened and looked at yesterday's price picture and there at the same time peaks and troughs but they may be small troughs and big! I have chosen lines instead of Japanese candlesticks

Time frame M15

What did you use, a ruler in the terminal or maybe you have an indicator for that?

Can you tell me how to identify the orders opened a given number of BARs ago?
Reason: