[ARCHIVE]Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Can't go anywhere without you - 5. - page 61

Good afternoon,

I searched the forum, the manual of SK, but have not found an answer to my question about the possibility to use an Expert Advisor for two or more instruments simultaneously. Does it work in the active terminal window only? And for two instruments I need two accounts? Thank you.

Notter:

Good afternoon,

I searched the forum, the manual of SK, but have not found an answer to my question about the possibility to use an Expert Advisor for two or more instruments simultaneously. Does it work in the active terminal window only? And for two instruments I need two accounts? Thank you.

There can be only one Expert Advisor in each window. Open every window and set an Expert Advisor in every one. A reasonable number, of course. Or one Expert Advisor for several symbols - then write a multi-currency Expert Advisor

Good afternoon. Could you please tell me what a piece of EA code should look like, which is responsible for the following:

1. Goes through the parameters one by one (in a given range, eg from 10 to 20) of the indicator, on which the EA is based, until the condition to open the trade is not met.

2. If the condition after the search is not fulfilled - wait 5 minutes.

FEAR:
Folks help me find moving averages where out of 10 trades 8 will be profitable

No spamming? You could get banned.

Please advise,

Is it possible to do this:

while (x<0)

{if (...) buy(open position);}

I.e., can I also add a CONDITION to the operator?

lottamer:

Please advise,

Is it possible to do this:

while (x<0)

{if (...) buy(open position);}

I.e., can I also add a CONDITION to the operator?

nothing prevents you from using other operators in the while loop as well

Conditional and loop operators can be nested in any combination.

The only restriction: THEIR BORDERS SHOULD NOT EXCEED

Usual_Trader:

nothing prevents you from using other operators in the while loop

How about more complicated ?

if ( ...) {My_buy (); return;}

else while (a>0)

{ Print("no BUY entry"); }

if ( a<0) {My_buy ();}

when the programmer enters the while loop - he doesn't leave it at the third if for some reason... The condition in the loop stops executing.... and the second if is executed - but the purchase doesn't happen...

I must have messed up something with else

"a" has long since <0 and the Expert Advisor continues to print no BUY entry no BUY entry no BUY entry ....

guys ... I searched the net... and couldn't find it ...

I need an idea how to make mql4 give me the price of a particular bar for a particular currency ... while on a different currency pair ...

help ... thanks in advance ...

md4RM:
guys ... I searched the net... and couldn't find it ...

I need an idea how to make mql4 give me the price of a particular bar for a particular currency ... ... while on a different currency pair ...

help ... thanks in advance ...

https://docs.mql4.com/ru/series/iopen
Reason: