[ARCHIVE!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Can't go anywhere without you - 4. - page 158

STDinvest:

Hello forum members.

I need to solve the following task:

To write ADX indicator values (namely: date (time), ADX value, DI+ value, DI- value) into a CSV file.

What is the best way to do it?

This is how it's done.

Guys, advise where you can find the script. the problem is this: for example the first deal 0.01 lot, the second deal 0.02 lot, the third - 0.03 and so on until the trend changes in the opposite direction and then reopen the deal with 0.01 lot

bikrus13:
guys, advise where you can find the script. the problem is this: for example the first transaction 0.01 lot, the second transaction 0.02 lot, the third - 0.03 and so on until the trend has changed in the opposite direction and then re-open transactions from 0.01 lot

And how do you determine the trend and how it has changed?

bikrus13:
Guys, advise where you can find the script. the problem is this: for example the first deal 0.01 lot, the second deal 0.02 lot, the third - 0.03 and so on until the trend changes in the opposite direction and then reopen the deal with 0.01 lot

You do not need a script, but an EA.

Vinin:

And how do you determine the TREND, and how did it change?

The Expert Advisor itself is there. it opens several deals in one direction. then it closes them all and opens deals in the opposite direction. these deals should not be equal at 0.01 but should increase from 0.01+0.01

Hi, could you please tell me how to close all open orders at once i.e. BAY or SELL, i.e. order type. How to close all open orders at once e.g. BAY or SELL, i.e. by order type. I cannot find a way to write this code. What should be the code?

I would like to thank you in advance!

bikrus13:

The Expert Advisor itself exists. it opens several deals in one direction. then it closes them all and opens deals in the opposite direction. these deals should not be equal at 0.01 but should increase from 0.01+0.01
you need a multiplier so that it doubles from the last one with a bigger lot

anton777:
you need a multiplier to make it double from the last one with a bigger lot

where do you get one?

bikrus13:

The Expert Advisor itself exists. it opens several deals in one direction. then it closes them all and opens deals in the opposite direction. these deals should not be equal at 0.01 but should increase from 0.01+0.01

If you want to correct the question, you'd better change the wording of the question and attached the Expert Advisor's code. Maybe someone will correct it

anton777:
you need a multiplier to make it double from the last one with a bigger lot

where do you get one?
Reason: