Thoughts on the random - page 17

TheXpert:

Oh, I have a similar one. I have my doubts.

The first circle - the price bumped into the strong support at 1.30000, removing the stops, so the impulse is possible here (but it must be of the internal origin, though for this model it doesn't really matter).

but here's how I am

avtomat:

but here's how I am

also good)))

Have the strategies been tested on historical data? Or do the system parameters change as you trade? Or just faith :) ?

alexeymosc:
And the strategies were tested on historical data? Or the system parameters change in the course of trading? Or just faith :) ?

Not sure if these questions are addressed to me... With me, everything has been and is being tested in real time.

ws

but faith can be blind ;))) --- as opposed to confidence in the power of knowledge ;)))

;) Knowledge is power

avtomat:

I'm not sure these questions are addressed to me... With me everything has been and is being tested in real time.

ws

but faith can be blind ;))) --- as opposed to confidence in the power of knowledge ;)))

;) Knowledge is power

Too much knowledge can also sometimes get in the way.

alexeymosc:

Too much weight of knowledge can also sometimes get in the way.
As a famous dancer pants....

avtomat:

I believe that with a well constructed adaptive filter it is possible to build a profitable TS.

What happened to the difference between the filter output and the initial quotient? On what basis do we neglect this residue? And it is generally accepted that the residual is much more important than the smoothed curve.

faa1947:
As a famous dancer pants....

It happens that way too.

prikolnyjkent:

If it's not forbidden here, sure...

The direction of the future position will be determined by the value of the Excel PRNG. The volume of the position will be determined by the parameters of the TS.

The signal will be placed in advance The signal will be placed in advance in the form of pending orders at a distance of 20 (for example) points (4 signs) to both sides of the current quote value, so that everyone would be able to keep up with it. When one is triggered - the second is immediately removed.

If you have a preference for a currency pair - order it. If not - it will be the Eurobucks...

So, OK...?

I don't think anyone would mind.
Reason: