neural network and inputs - page 15

MetaDriver:

It's just a thought, I can't help you with the specifics, because I'm too young myself...

;)

:-)
Thanks. Let's think about it...

Roman.:

Thanks. Let's see...

Hi!

Roman, you only get grails when you're drunk. Well, you know that. That's kind of cruel, isn't it? )))))

_new-rena:

Hi!

Roman, you only get grails when you're drunk. Well, you know that. That's kind of cruel, isn't it? )))))

Ac`unorm...

It's OK...

_new-rena:

Hi!

Roman, you only get grails when you're drunk. Well, you know that.

Hai! I know.

JImpro: It worked in the past, it will work in the future.

This is a misconception

LeoV:

It's a misconception

You all the same, if there is time, in the specified branches on the Spider look, you will not regret, you argue about things in which you have not understood, robustness of systems (namely about it speech) repeatedly discussed, and in practice things about which spoke Neo, confirmed very many people, I do not do here opening, all long ago discussed, all who wanted, in a measure of understanding long ago use in practice.

You seriously will not assert that, for example gravitation, tomorrow can disappear or the law of conservation of energy will cease to operate, inertia at bodies possessing mass will disappear, etc..

And the pattern in the market, can not just disappear in place, it does not happen, or it was not a pattern and there are ways to find out in advance (not a guess, as you suggest), namely to find out whether it is a foulomicine or really a pattern. I can't tell you how to do it in a nutshell, so I'll give you some links where you can read more about it.

I already gave the example of the footballer, a lot of systems are trying to guess whether he will hit the ball or not and which way the ball will fly. How many answers MTS is asking for, you should be more humble:). You just have to wait for it to hit. The task is dramatically simplified and the patterns stop disappearing, wonders.

JImpro:

Still, if you have time, in the above branches on the Spider, look, you will not regret, you are arguing about things in which you do not understand, robustness of systems (which is what we are talking about) has been repeatedly discussed, and in practice the things that Neo spoke about, is confirmed by many people, I do not do here discovery, all long discussed, all who wanted, to the extent of understanding have long used in practice.

You will not seriously assert, for example gravitation, tomorrow can disappear or the law of conservation of energy will cease to operate, inertia at bodies possessing weight will disappear, etc.

And the pattern on the market, can not just disappear in place, it does not happen, or it was not a pattern and there are ways to find out in advance (not a guess, as you suggest), namely to find out whether it is a foulomicin or really a pattern. I can't tell you how to do it in a nutshell, so I'll give you some links where you can read more about it.

I cited the example of a football player - many systems are trying to guess whether he will kick the ball or not and in which direction the ball will fly. How many answers MTS is asking for, you have to be modest :) You just have to wait for it to hit. The task is dramatically simplified and patterns stop disappearing, it's like a miracle.

Come on, give us a peeve in a nutshell. How to find out?????

nikelodeon:
Come on, give us a peeve in a nutshell. How to find out?????

The great and secret knowledge does not spread so easily - one has to go through a difficult and challenging path of initiation, prayer, fasting, spending long years in solitude and repentance!

Only those who have passed the Way will discover the Truth.

FAGOTT:

Only those who have passed the Way will discover the Truth

khee khee.....

This is a fact!

Reason: