FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 19: September 2012) - page 77

Some kind of little setback came out....

mathijsen:
Some kind of small kickback....
it's not a kickback either - the money has been moved from their pockets into a box - and on to shear (shear bear)))).)

2826 target for the week... it's going there...

Ishim:
It's obvious that Emma is not getting anywhere (maybe her job prevents her - like Stranger) - it's been a long time since the bounce and she still writes from the same village! (Radio girl Kat!)

Eggs bother you like a bad dancer, my bai closed at 2695, the pound is on sale, and here you are all catching fleas, staring all day in the monitor)))

Tell me, where's your pullback from 2660 to 1.24? Did you get any hang-ups? Here, admire them)))

That's a move I haven't seen in a long time

M_Dimens:

That's a move I haven't seen in a long time

I don't remember anything either - lots on the eu - all long time ago - today I sold a stop of 17pp. caught - waiting for the maximum - yes already wrote....

They closed too early, at me it was 1,2727 and now it hurts.
strangerr:

My balls bother you like a bad dancer, my bai closed at 2695, the pound is on sale, but you are still catching fleas, staring all day in the monitor)))

Tell me, where's your pullback from 2660 to 1.24? Did you get any hang-ups? Here, admire them))))

mathijsen:
Closed a bit early, mine was at 1.2727 and it's a shame now.

That's enough for me.

what's up ? kiddies, investors and cool pappers .... let's troll for europe's weakness? ))))

strangerr:

My balls bother you like a bad dancer, my bai closed at 2695, the pound is on sale, but you are still catching fleas, staring all day in the monitor)))

Tell me, where's your pullback from 2660 to 1.24? Did you get any hang-ups? Here, admire them))))

where are our pullbacks from yesterday.... the euro is breaking the TA, i have nothing to do with it. from 1.28... there should be a third pullback, and will be the first (a good pullback!) so sit shaking where from, or maybe you'll buy it? )))))
Reason: