FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 19: September 2012) - page 76

emotraid:

It's clear to the hedgehog that we'll bounce back, my job is to drive the price up and then with any luck ))))

It may be clear to the hedgehog, but there may not be a rollback at all )))

Sdimm:

It may be clear to the hedgehog, but there may not be a backlash at all )))
It's clear to the hedgehog that Emma is not getting anywhere (maybe her work is getting in the way - like Stranger) - it's been a long time since she failed and she's still writing from the same village! (Cat the radio operator!)

Ishim:
It's obvious that Emma's not getting anywhere (maybe her work is getting in the way - like Stranger) - it's been a long time since she's been on the rebound and she still writes from the same village! (Cat's radio girl!)

))))

Are Sdimm and Ishim two different people?

Ishim:
you can't make money on boo - you might get an ulcer...((((, pyramiding with lots! - If you are on top of a trend, go to the sell with 1 or 2 lots or more and you don't have a stop - you can choose when to put boo and fix buys - you can look at waves, you can look at volumes... )))).

I don't trade without stops, without them I'll definitely get an ulcer, screw lots and I already know the maths... how is it? sine cosine anus)))

Ishim:
It's obvious that Emma's not getting anywhere (maybe her work is getting in the way - like Stranger) - it's been a long time since she's had an outage and she's still writing from the same village! (Cat's radio girl!)

All right... I'll say nothing and I won't brag about my stats for the last two weeks )))) I'm doing just fine... how I trade is up to me )))

emotraid:

I don't trade without stops, without them I get ulcers, I don't need lots and I know the maths... what's the word?... sine cosine anus.))
who taught you maths? ))))))))))))))))

mathijsen:
Sdimm and Ishim are two different people?
I'm actually a bot! (advanced)

Ishim:
I'm a bot! (advanced)

credit ))))

Great!!!
Reason: