FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 19: September 2012) - page 204

Yesterday I told you that while recruitment to the bears is going on, but after the ranks are filled up we will fly to new heights ))))

solar:
Did you know that the image goes to the eye upside down? )))) think about it, we see what we want to see, we hear what we want to hear both literally and figuratively.
Two words that stump any non-substantive discussion: So what?

moskitman:
Not many, but all. In fact, no one knows where the price will go.
Pips for pips I agree no one knows, but about 5-8 figures should be known.

SEVER11:
Pips for pips I agree no one knows, but about 5-8 figures should know.
how?

SEVER11:
Pips for pips I agree no one knows, but about 5-8 figures should know.

How much is a figure? 100 п.?

Vizard:
So tell me, dear one, why do you need another poker when the previous three aren't even fifti-fit?

moskitman:
Tell me, dear one, why is there a need for another poker when the previous three aren't even fifti-fit?

Not a poker but a fairy tale... no need, no need... why don't you draw one yourself? or just keep on posting for no good reason)))...

Zzy.forecasts in the morning, flooding in the evening...although the thread is no longer the same )))...

Vizard:

a fairy tale... don't do it that way... why don't you draw something yourself? or you'll just keep on posting for nothing)))...

You're already being attacked too, it's just that this is a different thread and different users. There used to be discussions, big "experts" came by once a month and it was fun. And now it's all just flubber...

Demi:

A figure is how much? 100 п.?
you've been on this forum for a long time, it's even strange: 1.20-1.21-1.23 etc.
Reason: