FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 19: September 2012) - page 199

mathijsen:
And there are no big bulls in sight on the new contract.

Everyone has a different picture of the current situation, so no comments))) I was not writing about the big bulls but about the masses, the crowd, hamsters, whatever way one wants to see it ))))

I am not claiming the latter truth either. The market and time will tell. And everyone has their own strategies. An intraday or pips player does not care what will happen in the distant future. And the "crowd" likes to buy on the highs.

Sdimm:

As for the brokers, they have their own perception of the current situation, so no comments))) I'm not writing about the bulls, but about the masses, the crowd, the hamsters, and everyone imagines it that way.)

Happy birthday to everyone smiley (:-)) 19.09.1982 who has saved a lot of time and money in his lifetime)))))

Thank you)))

I don't know how to trade...

maladroit:
I don't know how to trade...
This is true, but I'm still buying the eurik on a pullback on M5, pips in general today...

BeerGod:
That's right, but I'm still buying the eurik on a pullback on M5, pips in general today...
Yeah, swings...

Long-range targets )))

Sdimm:

correction level is 3070 for now. in general, the bears are being recruited, because there are plenty of bulls ))))
I am with you all! 3070, that's it!

Sdimm:

Long-range targets )))

how far? and they were going down, or am i wrong?
Reason: