FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 19: September 2012) - page 106

DmitriyN:
Today is just not a trading day, there is no consensus in the community.

You can't swear on the forum.

Usedd:
What's that got to do with me?
I'm telling you, you're senile, you're logic-stricken, sorry.

You're an idiot, you're young. No offense.)

strangerr:
It's not a question of youth, I'm the youngest one here. He's just fed up, he wants to socialize, but there's no one.

strangerr:

You're stupid, you're young. No offense.)

with your 11K posts you're clearly an old fool. i understand you're senile, but you can't put it down to that.

You're a young dope because you're young because you're young, no offence)

Sdimm:
It happens sometimes. But, it's not real trolls, it's the little things in life :))

DmitriyN:
It's not a question of youth, I'm the youngest one here. He's just fed up, he wants to socialize, but there's no one.

You're sitting with your group, some dude comes over who just wants to mingle. What's your reaction?

Fighting? I like that. Go on ))))

Usedd:

with your 11K posts you're clearly an old fool. i understand you're senile, but you can't put it all down to that.

I've got a low post count, no gray curls and a tube on my avatar, doesn't mean what your idiocy points out to you. neither about age nor experience) no offense pendolph) no offense)

So what's it to you?)))

strangerr:

You're an idiot, you're young. No offence.)

That's the drive, and you ask Solaire what he's doing, every snot-nose with his own pretense ))))

strangerr:
You're sitting with your group, a left-handed dude comes in who just wants to chat. What's your reaction?
I know it's unpleasant.
Reason: