FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 19: September 2012) - page 100

I'm not that kind of programmer myself, I'm just learning!

lotos7:

..it was that time...the '90s... ...everyone was sick to their stomachs...

Oh yeah ... I remember a big dish with big pieces of roasted silver salmon and humpback salmon on it, the smoke from the campfire was so edible, mum and dad laughing all the time, I never saw them sad, the water in Avacha was cold but so gentle... I wish I had stayed there... in the '90s ))))

Evra H4 08.09.12. (you can't bring back the past, you can't see the future - another skip)

moskitman:

)))

And we have pissing, coffing, cigarettes, tooth-cleaning, carpooling in the morning...

Our man)))

Ishim:

Evra H4 08.09.12. (No going back, no seeing the future - another skip)

Chewacello, don't embarrass yourself by drawing your halimatry)))) I've dreamt a lot of things too, but I'm not making it public))))))))))))))))

strangerr:

Dude, don't embarrass yourself by drawing your hilarious stuff.) I've dreamt a lot of things too, but I'm not making it public))))))))))))))))
open a forum named after yourself.... (okay... bye!)

Tantric, for now, and then we'll see...

strangerr:

Dudechello, don't embarrass yourself by drawing your nonsense)))) I've dreamt a lot of things too, but I'm not making it public))))))))))))))))

Let him draw, there is no negativity in it.

Better tell me, is Friday's rise in EUR/USD a temporary bearish move or the start of an upside?

The BW MFI indicator is uncertain on the daily chart (MFI up, volumes down - gold colour).

strangerr:

Our man)))
Strange, half the country is our man. ;)
Reason: