FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 19: September 2012) - page 327

rok:
Fridays always suck.
Also on Thursdays, Wednesdays, Tuesdays and Mondays.

emotraid:

You got your shorts on again? )))) bad Friday... gold went down today )))) got used to Friday to feed them )))) total 34 quid profit for the week... too bad

bad is when it is - and when it is 0 or + it is good)

emotraid:

You got your shorts on again? )))) bad Friday... gold went down today )))) got used to Friday to feed them )))) total 34 quid profit for the week... too bad

conclusion ?

Kitsan:

bad is when it's - and when it's 0 or + it's good)

Yeah bad bad, I'm already up to 80-120 profits a week, that one was all elked... need to get even dumber ))))

Vizard:

conclusion ?

Do not read a single line in the terminal or the news, buy on the daily... exception gold ))))

Reshetov:
Also on Thursdays, Wednesdays, Tuesdays and Mondays.
Thursdays, Wednesdays, Tuesdays and Mondays are fine, but on Fridays the big merchants can't get enough for beer

emotraid:

don't read a single line in the terminal or the news, look to buy on the daily market... except for gold ))))

better take a break from the forums and build up your hand...for a couple or three years...

emotraid:

Yeah bad bad, I'm already up to 80-120 profits a week, that one was all elked. I need to get even dumber ))))

I usually count in percentages.)

Vizard:

you'd better take a break from the forums and get your hand in...for a couple or three years...

it's hard to... it's going to be hard without you ))))

emotraid:

wearing shorts again? )))) bad Friday... gold went down today )))) got used to Friday to feed them )))) 34 quid profit for the week... too bad

I was kidding )))) Bought ))))

Reason: