FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 19: September 2012) - page 320

emotraid:

So it's the offended ones who start cursing, you see, you point the wrong finger and they bite and their ass is cracked... I can't... I'm gonna cry for pity )))))))

Yeah, I can see that, it's just that it's rarely happened before. I remember the only time it happened was when the Waveists (Noterday and Zet) got into an argument and both left the thread. But now shitting is in the order of the day, like on MT5)))

Vizard:

so by walking away from this bullshit as post factum bullshit by analysts i should be reading it here ? )))) thank you )))

What can you do, whoever wants to write what he writes. I do not give a damn about the comments of some participants just as I do about Strange's antics for Ishim. I don't give a damn about Strange's fiddling towards Ishim either.

Ishim:
lower! or is that the intention - on a los reversal? low of 2790 and + - another 20 - 40 pts.

low 28284 or at the beginning of September 27460, nothing is planned, as usual - I bought ))))) 0.05 lot, even if I fall there, at most five or six quid will be fed to the loser ))))

Vizard:

why the fuck didn't you say something about shorts at the top? )))
i didn't shut up , i told the stranger to post with the baiji in the humor (might have guessed it)

nexter:
And what can you do, whoever wants to write what he writes. I do not give a damn about some of the participants' tapers, as well as Strange's fiddling towards Ishim. Also rubbish, but nothing - I read.

no problem ))))

Ishim:
i did not keep quiet, i told the stranger to post in the humor (they could have guessed it)

Poztalom ))))

Tantrik is back )))) and back with a new cipher ))))

Vizard:

no problem ))))
I don't care. post it if you want, maybe someone needs it.

Kitsan:

Yes, I can see that, it's just that it's rarely happened before. The only time I can remember is when wave directors (Noterday and Zet) argued and both left the thread. But now shitting is in the order of things, like on MT5)))

they don't realize they're not losing but buying experience, if they remember anything that happens... nothing is free)))

emotraid:

Low 28284 or at the beginning of September 27460, nothing planned, as usual - I BOTH bought ))))) lot 0.05 even if I fall there, at most five or six quid will feed the loser ))))
How stupid is this! (very bad, learn - the markup works (at me it works)), the target was 2860 see slipped in 2840, now the price is empty, where will go there and will not go , good luck to all!

nexter:
i don't care. post it if you want, maybe someone needs it. BUT be kind enough to read the post facto bullshit of analysts...since I had something to write...
)))
Reason: