FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 19: September 2012) - page 278

Sta2066:

FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications

There needs to be a separate topic, the foul language doesn't fit here anymore:

Gizmo - trends, forecasts and implications.

to Gizmo You know that about 95-98% of traders lose in the market, right? In order to take something from the market you have to be better than those guys... Every day looking at their monitors, using programs that some of us never dreamt of, maybe using the inside ... You have to get ahead of them. And this notion of being better is so important it's hard to convey. Think about it. Start a trading diary. I bet you don't have one.

Vizard:
it's time for Gizmo to join the ranks of "Saints" on a par with Mihon 77... deserves it ))))
They sure do have a place to cry))))

Gizmo:

There you go!))!

Wizard is a motherfucker, watch it and relax. I don't give a fuck. I do what I want and you don't.............

Why are you so dumb, huh? You're repeating words...

no brains, no imagination, and he's still trying to enter the market)))...

what a world it is ))))...

solar:
to Gizmo You do know that about 95-98% of traders lose in the market, right? To take something from the market you have to be better than these guys... Every day looking at their monitors, using programs that some of us never dreamt of, maybe using insider information... You have to get ahead of them. And this notion of being better is so important it's hard to convey. Think about it. Start a trading diary. I bet you don't have one.

No diary. But the fact that I raised 2400 in 1.5 months from a 100 c.u. depo doesn't upset me at least. And having once again drained the depo (my hundredth I withdrew)))), I got a little smarter.

Wizard - simulate!!!! By the way you're going the same way....................

Who remembers where it started?

Sta2066:
Кто помнит с чего началось?

a moron burst in and started telling off everyone he could get his hands on ))))

that's it... the branch is dead... one of the asylums has opened its doors )))

Gizmo:

No diary. But the fact that I raised 2400 in 1.5 months from a 100 c.u. depo doesn't upset me at least. And having once again drained the depo (my hundredth I withdrew)))), I got a little smarter.

Wizard - simulate!!!! By the way you're going the same way....................

solar:
to Gizmo You know that about 95-98% of traders lose in the market, right? In order to take something from the market you have to be better than those guys... Every day looking at their monitors, using programs that some of us never dreamt of, maybe using the inside ... You have to get ahead of them. And this notion of being better is so important it's hard to convey. Think about it. Start a trading diary. I bet you don't have one.

teach him some more...wait for Strange's fate)))

It started with predictions, but due to certain tendencies , someone had unintendedconsequences.

All within the confines of the topic, as usual.

Those who think they are capable of making viable PROgnoses are posting them.
Whoever does not see TENDENCES relies on them.
Whoever thoughtlessly relies on someone else's non-viable predictions has received the logical consequences.

Reason: